News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

GODDAMMNIT EOC

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 03, 2011, 12:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

HEY NIGEL SORRY I'M KIND'VE A FUCKWAD I LURRVE YOUUU
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I THINK YOU ARE AWESOME EOC ALSO JUST SO YOU KNOW I AM GIGGLING LIKE A FUCKING MANIAC OH GOD I CAN'T STOP AND IT HURTS
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Nigel on November 03, 2011, 12:59:48 AM
I THINK YOU ARE AWESOME EOC ALSO JUST SO YOU KNOW I AM GIGGLING LIKE A FUCKING MANIAC OH GOD I CAN'T STOP AND IT HURTS

Hey can we pretend I found our 3 word story thread and bumped it with OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANT DISORDER?

Because I just spent a few minutes looking for it and couldn't find it.   :sad:

:awesome:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 03, 2011, 01:01:12 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 03, 2011, 12:59:48 AM

Hey can we pretend I found our 3 word story thread and bumped it with OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANT DISORDER?

Because I just spent a few minutes looking for it and couldn't find it.   :sad:

:awesome:

AW GODDAMN  :cry: