News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

You are what you eat. What are you?

Started by Reginald Ret, October 05, 2014, 09:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

My default meal is rice and beans of some manner. It's variable to a point nearing infinity, hugely nutritious, and cheap. So many cultures have staple, delicious rice and bean dishes that you could go a few months eating them without repeating yourself.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

trix

Quote from: Your Mom on October 10, 2014, 10:31:02 PM
Quote from: trix on October 10, 2014, 10:19:08 AM
Noodles.  Lots and fucking lots of them.

I'm not even sure how I'm walking around right now, given my serious lack of nutrition over the last year or so.

Have you considered applying for food stamps? Or maybe switching from noodles to rice and beans?

Actually I was fucking FINALLY approved for food card today and went shopping!  Had a nice mega huge salad with ranch dressing and cheese, a giant mug of OJ, and then a medium sized bowl of chicken fried rice.  I feel worlds better!
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Telarus

Protip: Get a crock pot. Throw stuff in ziplock bag, throw bag in freezer. Wake up, throw dinner in crock pot w/ some water, done.
Works with everything from Rice & Beans to Pulled Pork to Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 11, 2014, 01:56:24 AM
I'm starting to feel like I should shift my blog to "shit you can do cheap that will keep you alive."

I mean, we're all smarter than this.

I had a blog for this. I just don't have time to maintain it.

http://tightkitchen.blogspot.com/
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!