2 (8.3%)
THE TERRORISTS
7 (29.2%)
THE MACHINEā„¢
18 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: October 10, 2012, 11:52:01 PM

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

When Romney invoked Reagan, wasn't it to accuse Obama of trickle down? And didn't somebody pressure Ryan the other day until he admitted Romney's ecomomic plan is trickle down? IS REAGANCHRIST NOW OFFICIALLY POLITICAL POISON?

I lol'ed. Romney blinked like crazy and wiped his eye. Didn't Anne say recently that she was worried about his emotional stability if he won?
Bet he went home and KICKED THE CAT.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 04, 2012, 05:11:28 AM
When Romney invoked Reagan, wasn't it to accuse Obama of trickle down? And didn't somebody pressure Ryan the other day until he admitted Romney's ecomomic plan is trickle down? IS REAGANCHRIST NOW OFFICIALLY POLITICAL POISON?

I lol'ed. Romney blinked like crazy and wiped his eye. Didn't Anne say recently that she was worried about his emotional stability if he won?

When did he wipe his eye? I need that. I noted the blinking, damn, he was a blink-O-matic. Also with the shifty-footing and the borderline flapping.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on October 04, 2012, 05:19:20 AM

When did he wipe his eye? I need that. I noted the blinking, damn, he was a blink-O-matic. Also with the shifty-footing and the borderline flapping.

The part where he stared right into the camera for a good minute straight gave me the heebie jeebies. It felt like a space alien in an animatronic human suit was talking to me.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on October 04, 2012, 05:19:20 AM

Just looked for a youtube link, it's not up yet. Should be by morning.

I think it might have been when they were talking about taxes, does anybody remember?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

tyrannosaurus vex

I'll level with you all.

I'm going to call this debate for Romney.

Obama had the stronger positions, but he didn't show his teeth. In fact, Obama almost never shows his teeth, but that's a different rant. Romney scored more points, and even though he was full of shit as usual, Obama failed to expose how full of shit he is in a snappy way. Yes, I said snappy, because Obama is running for President of America, not President of some country where people are smart and weight the evidence.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on October 04, 2012, 05:26:10 AM

The part where he stared right into the camera for a good minute straight gave me the heebie jeebies. It felt like a space alien in an animatronic human suit was talking to me.
Oh goddamn, I missed that too!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: vȝx on October 04, 2012, 05:59:09 AM
I'll level with you all.

Obama had the stronger positions, but he didn't show his teeth. In fact, Obama almost never shows his teeth, but that's a different rant. Romney scored more points, and even though he was full of shit as usual, Obama failed to expose how full of shit he is in a snappy way. Yes, I said snappy, because Obama is running for President of America, not President of some country where people are smart and weight the evidence.

Romney showed his teeth a lot, but it was almost always in this weird defensive way. Obama showed less of his teeth, but almost all the time, and in a more relaxed way.

Phox

I'll level with you all.

Thing is, Romney's body language was just about screaming "I'm full of shit."

Juana

^^That.

I'll level with you all.

I think the ploy was to maybe let him get something semi-concrete out in order to try and pin his jello-ass down until election day (maybe that would be part of why Obama poked at him repeatedly for details on these plans he keeps saying he has?). Let Romney make more gaffes ("your poor"?), let him make himself look like a ginormous ass (which he did, stomping on poor Lehrer that much), let him do some sort of concrete outlining and then hold him to it.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on October 04, 2012, 06:03:02 AM
I'll level with you all.

Romney showed his teeth a lot, but it was almost always in this weird defensive way. Obama showed less of his teeth, but almost all the time, and in a more relaxed way.

You could be right, and my impression could be heavily filtered through my exasperation at not having an actual Liberal to vote for. But I have to question Obama's strategy of always angling for a center that keeps creeping to the right. No matter what he does he will be painted as a rabid Communist by the opposition. An opposition who, I might add, has spent at least two years running a successful campaign of running hard and fast to the right, dragging Obama close behind them, while still getting away with calling him an extreme Leftist. Obama, for his part, seems blissfully unaware of this, and is apparently more than happy to keep chasing these assholes down Crazy Street.

So when I say Romney won the debate, what I really mean to say is Obama failed to kick Romney's ass and stand up for real progressivism, and instead spent most of his time stuttering out weak apologetics for his "not quite as batshit insane" policies.

edited to fix run-on sentence
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sure; they're angling for the same market, and it ain't us.

AFK

Meh, they were both weak-sauce.  It's basically a boring tennis match where each player is just trying to hold serve.  I don't know why you guys subjected yourself to more than 5 minutes of that shit.  You're all a bunch of sadists. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.