News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

The Golden Dawn are taking over Athens

Started by Cain, October 01, 2012, 03:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McMegaDeff

No. The Golden Dawn used to be way more prominent and were on the level of Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism.

They're Major, major.

all that aside, my penis is still bigger than yours.

Cainad (dec.)

Every word that tumbles from your keyboard reduces the average intellectual worth of the Internet.

Consider what an accomplishment that is.

McMegaDeff

all that aside, my penis is still bigger than yours.

Don Coyote

So, this jackass doesn't know what context is? :lulz:

Cain

Not only that, he seems to think the "report this post" function is a tool to express his butthurt.

Apparently, Cainad, you are "mean".

Don Coyote

Cain

Yeah.  I'm leaving that moderator report open, just so the rest of the team can get a good chuckle out of it as well.

Faust

Rest assured McMegadeath that we have dealt with this manner accordingly.

Cainad was dragged out of his home in the night and is now buried behind the coal sheds. A PD civil servant Representative has now been assigned to his account who will hopefully be more to your liking.
Thank you for your vigilance citizen.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 18, 2012, 09:46:17 AM
Yeah.  I'm leaving that moderator report open, just so the rest of the team can get a good chuckle out of it as well.

Sorry.  I was laughing so hard I closed it.   :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: McMegaDeff on December 17, 2012, 06:17:59 AM
The Golden Dawn have a few seats in their parliament this year, I remember hearing on the news...I'm all for it.

yup.

Fine little Nazi you are, aren't you?   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 18, 2012, 09:14:39 AM
Not only that, he seems to think the "report this post" function is a tool to express his butthurt.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Please. Really?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hølist on December 18, 2012, 06:28:14 PM

Please. Really?

For real.

Shark has been jumped.

The Good Reverend Roger

Now Nigel has reported me for laughing my way into a mistake.

MEA CULPA, YOU SPAGS!  THIS IS HARD WORK!  STOP BEING SO FUCKING MEAN!

Cainad (dec.)

Oh no! :sad: My shame is without bounds.

Quote from: Faust on December 18, 2012, 10:54:43 AM
Rest assured McMegadeath that we have dealt with this manner accordingly.

Cainad was dragged out of his home in the night and is now buried behind the coal sheds. A PD civil servant Representative has now been assigned to his account who will hopefully be more to your liking.
Thank you for your vigilance citizen.

Hello and good afternoons, to the PDcom community! For a Mr. 'McMegaDeff', we are please to extend great apology; thank you.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 18, 2012, 06:34:37 PM
Now Nigel has reported me for laughing my way into a mistake.

MEA CULPA, YOU SPAGS!  THIS IS HARD WORK!  STOP BEING SO FUCKING MEAN!

YOU ARE A BIG MEAN MEANYPANTS

YOU AND CAINAD. MEANYPANTSES.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."