News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

FUCK ROBERT ANTON WILSON

Started by Horab Fibslager, November 27, 2003, 07:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

If you pay me, I will tell you where you can stick your truth.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Malaul

Oh lemme guess
my ear?

oh oh oh

how about my elbow? might make moving kinda rough though...
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Hey..now what a person wants to do with their truth is their thing. But for a small fee, I'll tell you what to do with it.

Malaul

::opens wallet::

::batts fly out::

/hmmmm   no money there

sorry
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Well...Shit! I guess you're just gonna have to think for yourself then, eh?

Malaul

woo hoo
guess Im all set, since thats what I already do anyway
Coito ergo sum

slothrop23

what is truth.
is it something you believe, or something everyone believes.
try asking a suicide cult.
i dont believe in anything
everything you know is wrong, words and numbers were constructed by humans, so therfore only relevant to humans and not the universe.
something to do with toes i think, but i dont believe that either.
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Bella

Quote from: slothrop23what is truth.
everything you know is wrong, words and numbers were constructed by humans, so therfore only relevant to humans and not the universe.

Truth doesn't care if you believe it or not.
It doesn't even care if you see it.
It's just busy being truth....I think...or not.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Malaul

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: slothrop23what is truth.

Truth doesn't care if you believe it or not.
It doesn't even care if you see it.
It's just busy being truth....I think...or not.

very very good answer
Coito ergo sum

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

QuoteAhem!

::example of quoting oneself::

B23.77

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC
QuoteAhem!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Pope Benny
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC
QuoteAhem!

That's the spirit!

horab, I applaud you for this thread... and I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Quote from: that doom ladyI have a friend who thinks in patterns of color, light. and shape....she often has translation problems. She once described someone as "blue and kind curly", which didn't help me at all. Wonder what it would be like if you two ever got together? Seriously.

You should read Oliver Sacks sometime. He's a neurologist who wrote a couple books covering the case histories of a couple people with similar issues. Its really weird how transitive reality is.

It basically breaks down like this. Reality exists, and we percieve it, but we each percieve it from our own unique perspective and things arent always uniform between us... in the extreme cases, it ends up like your friend.

As for RAW. I like his books, but I'm not going to do a line of his dead skin. The thing thats awesome about discordianism is that its open, completely, so we all have the ability to say fuck all the bullshit... but remember, that if you arent careful you might just replace the old bullshit with the new bullshit.

Bella

Quote from: ZombieZombieZombie
Quote from: that doom ladyI have a friend who thinks in patterns of color, light. and shape....she often has translation problems. She once described someone as "blue and kind curly", which didn't help me at all. Wonder what it would be like if you two ever got together? Seriously.

You should read Oliver Sacks sometime. He's a neurologist who wrote a couple books covering the case histories of a couple people with similar issues. Its really weird how transitive reality is.

It basically breaks down like this. Reality exists, and we percieve it, but we each percieve it from our own unique perspective and things arent always uniform between us... in the extreme cases, it ends up like your friend.

As for RAW. I like his books, but I'm not going to do a line of his dead skin. The thing thats awesome about discordianism is that its open, completely, so we all have the ability to say fuck all the bullshit... but remember, that if you arent careful you might just replace the old bullshit with the new bullshit.
Oliver Sacks,  huh?
Thank you....that sounds really interesting.
I'm going to have to check him out.

This is making me think......the friend I was talking about here has been diagnosed with MPD (multiple personality disorder).
I wonder if each individual alter perceives a different version of reality or if it is consistent throughout the entire personality system?
I'm gonna ask her.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here