News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

people hating and other animals.

Started by slothrop23, March 05, 2004, 12:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slothrop23

does anyone else feel slight anger at the thought of going outside.the trouble with the world is its full of fucking people, everywhere you go, people people people.it makes me ill.i work in a shop too, theres people there too, bastards.apart from the fact that they are actually there, when they speak it makes me generally violent, and to totally deny everything they say. alas this act of hatred towards my fellow men and women, lets not leave them out they are people too, has scared me in more ways than one.i felt totally terrible after  i kicked the last child bearing lady down the stairs to her grizzley death. so now i am going to agree with everyone, o.k, in the hope that star wars episode 3 isn't going to be really shit, like the matrix and terminator and deeper blue sea. bye
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Malaria test subject #777

You think that'll work? Agreeing with everyone, I mean. I tried it once and it only pissed them off even more.

But to answer your question. People suck. They make my mosquitos look good. I can't even stand it when the gas man comes to read the meter. S'why I hang out here with vampires and zombies and radishes, donkeys, squerrils and cats, etc.
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

Evilfluffbunny

I don't like peopleoids either and when I watch the news it makes me ashamed to be human. Our species is at worst a cancer on the face of the Earth and at best, a sexually transmitted disease. I know there are nice people out there, but where the fuck are they? I can count on one hand the number people I can genuinely trust and every so-called friend I've ever had has let me down.

I'm fed up with goths, hippies, witches, Pagans etc being seen as weirdos and being the butt of jokes, if there were more of us 'weirdos' about then the world wouldn't be such a shit-hole!

I used to work in a shop too and got treated like absolute crap, so I now work from home and rarely go out at all. I have my fiance (who is as anti-social as me luckily) and my cats and that suits me fine.

Great - I'm only 24 and I'm already a mad old cat lady! In 40 years I'll be able to sit in a rocking chair on the front porch and threaten kids with a shotgun  :twisted:
"I'm pink therefore I'm spam."

Humans are closer to being a bacteria or fungus.

I notice a lot of people tend to think of the human species as being divorced from nature, but this isnt true... after all, how is that even possible?

Human technology and influence occured naturally, and we ourselves are probably just a manifestation of entropy within the natural cycle. No use for self loathing, the earth will still be around long after us.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Zombie¬?Humans are closer to being a bacteria or fungus.

I notice a lot of people tend to think of the human species as being divorced from nature, but this isnt true... after all, how is that even possible?

Human technology and influence occured naturally, and we ourselves are probably just a manifestation of entropy within the natural cycle. No use for self loathing, the earth will still be around long after us.

indeed.
Hell is other people.

Bella

Quote from: horab
Quote from: Zombie¬?Humans are closer to being a bacteria or fungus.

indeed.
Amen to that.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

MaxwellsDemon

To paraphrase Dr word Virus;
"The history of humanity is a history of idiocy highlighted by a few morons who stand out as comparative genuises" W S Burroughs.

But only an idiot would confuse the history of humanity with the history of the planet.
Anyone read straw dogs? Hey if you didn't like people before, you can use all sorts of philosophy to support your misanthropic tendancies... me I love em all, gotta really otherwise I couldnt go and buy milk, an tabs an that.

"The need for mystry is greater than the need for an answer"
Ken Kesey

MaxwellsDemon

Oh and the third star wars is going to ummmm, mmm, oh yeah, piece a shit. Whovers in that preview audience.

"The need for mystry is greater than the need for an answer"
Ken Kesey

Bella

Been a long time since I read Straw Dogs. There's really not much that can make me more cynical about people, and yet in some strange way, I would find them quite loveable if only most weren't idiots.

Sad thing for me is, I don't even have to go outside to deal with people, as the wonders of modern techonology deliver customers to my virtual doorstep. On one hand it's nice not to have to deal with them face to, but on the other hand I have to talk nice to them all day. Couldn't do it yesterday - just couldn't be nice to them, so I gave myself the day off and was able to behave myself again today.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Malaria test subject #777

Quote from: slothrop23does anyone else feel slight anger at the thought of going outside.the trouble with the world is its full of fucking people, everywhere you go, people people people.it makes me ill.i work in a shop too, theres people there too, bastards.apart from the fact that they are actually there, when they speak it makes me generally violent, and to totally deny everything they say. alas this act of hatred towards my fellow men and women, lets not leave them out they are people too, has scared me in more ways than one.i felt totally terrible after  i kicked the last child bearing lady down the stairs to her grizzley death. so now i am going to agree with everyone, o.k, in the hope that star wars episode 3 isn't going to be really shit, like the matrix and terminator and deeper blue sea. bye

Uh oh. According to Maxwell's Demon star wars episode 3 is going to be really shit. A shame, really.
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

EvilPoet

Quote from: slothrop23subject: people hating and other animals.

HUMAN, adj. 1) Lacking in common sense; 2) Having an
immense capacity for self-deception; 3) Prone to self-pity.

HUMAN BEING, n. One who makes mistakes repeetedly . . .
repetedly . . .re. . .

CYNIC, n. One who invariably ascribes the worst possible
motives to the actions of other human beings. Synonym:
"Realist."

Source: The American Heretic's Dictionary

CYNIC, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as
they are, not as they ought to be. . . .

Source: The Devil's Dictionary

slothrop23

i want to be in the test audience for star wars episode three!

gee, those light sabers look slightly like dildos. and whats that thing hanging out of darth vader, it looks like a giant black cock...but whats that poor girl doing in the ...ewww.

trust me not one ewok.

Dear george,thankyou once again for allowing me to be editor for your new piece of shit film. i have made a few adjustments to the script, actors, general depiction of what a war in space would be like. please see new tilte as clam lappers wars episode 3.  please also see the amended version of lord of the rings
:twisted:
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan