News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

The Indictment

Started by Out of the Wasteland, March 09, 2004, 03:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Its time for the SOL to make a comeback.

::cracks his knuckles::

I, myself, am an american. I see myself as being a patriotic american, or at least I strive to be. This invariably means struggling against the status quo. Being patriotic often means hating the government, and hating the system.

The government is corrupt, and probably has been corrupt for a long time now. (At least as far as the kennedy assassination.)

I'm pretty sure that Ronald Reagon, Bush Jr, Bush Sr, Nixon, and Eisenhower are all the taces of the same evil which laid its long term plans before many of us here on this forum were ever born. There is enough visible strategy between those administrations to substantiate this claim.

Peaceful reform is the best thing, but things will probably come to a head someday when the US pisses off the wrong place. On the other hand, I dont think any foreign power would ever be able to control north america because of street gangs and crazy militia types.

Thats one reason I have absolutely NO fear of terrorist attacks, and never did. If there was a high level of terrorist attacks, and if one was even successfull and strikes ifs target, if the government was toppled... the civillian people of the continent would still thrive.

I think this country breeds some crazy mother-fuckers.
Apocalypse?
Bring it on.

PS. National Borders are bullshit anyway. I dont believe in objects being permanent once they past the boundry of my senses.