News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Drake75 on January 02, 2014, 06:05:53 PM
Quote from: Waffleman on January 02, 2014, 05:50:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 02, 2014, 06:02:18 PM
So, if I have this right, you've been around here since last March, about 9 months, and you decided that your first post should include something about having the ability to make us cry?

Only made a few posts on this forum, and you guys have already made me cry. I've got an urge to return the favor.

I'm just trying to get to know you better.  Dry your eyes.

I think Bearman (175lb of whatever) has posted some pro-brony material.  You may be able to talk to him about that stuff.

Reginald Ret

So, if I have this right, you've been around here since last March, about 9 months, and you decided that your first post should include something about having the ability to make us cry?

Only made a few posts on this forum, and you guys have already made me cry. I've got an urge to return the favor.
Hi new guy.
People here are sensitive.
They also tend to lash out when hurt, tired,drunk*, annoyed, or just bored.
So, just like all other people in the world.
My Little Pony pisses me off but for some reason i like you in spite of your affiliation with that show.
Don't be a dick.

*Technically not true, most drunks here are not of the violent type.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Salty

To be fair, I spent a year or so lurking here, and crying and getting mad when my ideas were challenged with me even saying them.

Worked it all out THEN posted.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Poleris on January 02, 2014, 06:13:41 PM
To be fair, I spent a year or so lurking here, and crying and getting mad when my ideas were challenged with me even saying them.

Who are you again?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: :regret: on January 02, 2014, 06:18:55 PM

Who are you again?

It's that Alaskan guy.  Larry Craig or something.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey there, new guy. Do you make any art or have any hobbies? Aside from MLP?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 02, 2014, 06:19:42 PM

Who are you again?

Trig Palin.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 02, 2014, 06:09:47 PM

I think Bearman (175lb of whatever) has posted some pro-brony material.  You may be able to talk to him about that stuff.

:argh!:

:showus:

Drake75

Okay, so there's a visit to the pool and reading Bearman's stuff on my to-do list.

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 02, 2014, 06:19:55 PM

Still learning Blender, know some Python programming, play a couple of games regularly.
The lack of outside pressure to fend for my own needs has led me to continue living with my mother. Have a couple of friends that are trying to get me interested in DnD, work, driving, and finding a girlfriend.

I've also been watching videos on Youtube like the ones you posted on the Techmology and Scientism board.

Quote from: 375 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal on January 02, 2014, 06:35:45 PM

Link?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Drake75 on January 02, 2014, 06:52:20 PM

Okay, so there's a visit to the pool and reading Bearman's stuff on my to-do list.

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 02, 2014, 06:19:55 PM

Still learning Blender, know some Python programming, play a couple of games regularly.
The lack of outside pressure to fend for my own needs has led me to continue living with my mother. Have a couple of friends that are trying to get me interested in DnD, work, driving, and finding a girlfriend.

I've also been watching videos on Youtube like the ones you posted on the Techmology and Scientism board.

Protip: FIRST, get a job, THEN, move out, THEN, go out with girls.

This is a good reminder of why my plan is to sell the house while  the kids are away at college. No basement = no basement-dwelling adult children!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Quote from: Cain on January 02, 2014, 06:22:20 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 02, 2014, 06:19:42 PM

Who are you again?

Trig Palin.

:crankey:

:lulz:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Drake75 on January 02, 2014, 07:03:48 AM
Hellos, lurker for several months or so here.

Why hellos instead of hello?
I'm wanting to throw you off my scent and see what happens when I speak to you as if part of a group instead of an individual.

What brought me here?
I'll walk you through it. First, I was on the random board on 4chan, trying to find my way, and the truth of what the fuck I was supposed to be doing with my life. As you may already know, I got nothing but shit from the board, and possibly by guessing from my avatar, until a group of fans on the website got me interested in the newest reboot of My Little Pony. After watching the premier of season 2 for the show, which included a character called Discord who is a spirit of chaos and disharmony, and seeing some tulpa threads on the /mlp/ forums I decided to make one of Discord.
  This attempt failed for reasons unmentioned, but lead to me reading some of my mothers magick books she hasn't looked at in years. One of them happened to mention Discordianism, which I HAD to be part of because Discord said so. Feeling like combinations would be amazing, I did some searching and read the Encyclopedia Dramatica entry that lead straight here. If you read all that, with all of its commas, I clapped.

tldr;
4chan>My Little Pony>Tulpamancing>Mothers magick books>Encyclopedia Dramatica>Here

To the meat of why I am here...
Due to the effects of liquid courage, I have decided to make my first post here and ask for multiple opinions on me holding back when I know I can make someone cry or break them in a similar fashion.

Hey there! Welcome to PD! :D
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Freeky

Hey, new guy.  Do you play the card game at all?

Odibex Grallspice

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PMWe're not really into random gibberish ("word salad")
Barnacle putty in hoot owl stoppage.  Sands of sense disturbing little feather. Groucho forgot his underpants.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Drake75 on January 02, 2014, 06:52:20 PM

Quote from: 375 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal on January 02, 2014, 06:35:45 PM

Link?

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,35408.msg1296092.html#msg1296092