News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

titles can go fuck themselves

Started by Horab Fibslager, April 11, 2005, 02:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: love jesus or die...fuckin eh...

:lol:

liked the rest too...
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Horab Fibslager

the corner of the bar where horab neener ed and ahdkaw walked into out of no-where was dark and dank and un used to having anyone at all in it. and that was just the way horab liked it.
have a seat folks, and neener, if you could uh hook that thin together, jsut plug it into the air and it ought abe fine, i gotta go talk to the pope.
you mean he's here? neener's jaw gaped incredulouisly.
sure, he is thebarkeep. horab shurgged and shook his head at teh odd question. he mosied up to the bar and a face amterialized out of thin air.
hey horab! you seem different today?
yeah new hair cut... horab gave a croked grin to the face.
and more intersections into teh reality consensus. have you been making people agree with you again?
people always agree given the rigth argument oh bee, you oughta knwo that mroe than most, where's mangrove?
he's in back watchign soaps, you want him?
naw dont' bother, i need 6 beer, two of my regular, a bottle for ed. oh and umm power for t hat monster sized box on my table and a connection to the innernet. fuckin mail.
heh, no problem, anytiome i'll have the new guy send up the drinks when he comes back, anything to eat?
maybe in a bit... karaoke tonight?
tomorrow, ladies night too, you oughta come you look good in that flesh.
horab shurgged his eyebrows and waved off the compliment, no time for love dr jones, no time for love, walking back towards the table.
two hands appeared out of the face with a cloth wiping  down the bar surface grinning.

...tehn i saw them fuckin scags taking up teh parking and was like feck right off ya feckin wankas! hey mate have a puff o this...
hroab took the doobie and took a a draw, lettign the smoke fill his lungs.
ya that hits the spot, thanks man.
and passed it on
OK mr. fibslager you are connected, this is quite some crazy bar, with everything lpugged intot eh air liek this, but since this morningi'm not sure if i wouldbe surprised if kangaroos fell fromt eh cieling iwth uzis int ehir hand dressed in full body armour!
hroab looked around half expecantly.
well uh you never knwo do ya?
it wasn't a question.
so whatta ya on abotu mate? saving the universe again? kieth chegwin menacin the planet or somesuch?
umm uhh well. i forget actually. hey i got a lot of mail wow!
well feckin a! bloody feck in ballspit horab! i'm gonna go play soem stick!
and withthat ahdkaw moaned on over to the pool tables.
oh cool a 250$ gift certifcate for coffe from soemone called the coffee terroist. we'll definitely have to go check that out.
a middl eheight dark skinned woman wearinga clingy chamoise strutted over to their table with a tray in hand placing the drinks down. ina deep manly voice told them
j00 4|23 teh fibslager?
w0rd up j0! ed gaped for a moment.
7h353 |>|2!n|<z 4|23 0n t3h h4u5.
thx, dude, that's a nice body btw, kaos magickian?
w0rd, i was destracted during a vieling ritual and instead of a temporary incantiation it turned half permanent
only half?
y3s, j0 1337 s|<i11 is 1393n|>4|2y, could you hook me up j0?
w0rd. but uh can i touch your rack first? it's pretty nice adn it woudl go to waist.
n0 w4y d00dz0rz! it is bad enough d00dz think i am a teh chix0r withotu being felt up by j00!
damn,w ell ok then, umm alabama!
and with that the woman wasa amn, tall fair skinned and haired andwearing a black chamoise still.
w00t! ahhh!!! h4x grrr! x10 thx d00d!
do you know anyone who goes by the handle coffe terroist?
n3g. d00d, but the dick down teh street might.
k 10x dude, taker easy eh.
w0rd l8r!

neener look at horab incredulously as the man walked away hurriedly, apparently all too aware of his state of dress.
what was that all about? i couldn't understand a word of it!
just leet speak man,w hen you the god of pwn you ahve to be qwell versed.
pohn?
er yeah pwn.
she took a chug of one of hroab's drinks a little thing he had picked up in the vicinity of betelgeuse five and never meant for human consumption and passed out.
geez louise and her sister the tease. 'nother one ob!
a disembodied voice replkied "sure thing"
and horab lit a smoke and slugged bag his beer.

i don't like much coffee, he thought, but maybe they got donoughts...
Hell is other people.

Sepia

Everyone will always be too late

LMNO

We got a genre goin!  We got an entire worldview up in this motherfucker!

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

I love you, man, nothing else, just, that was fantastic, you have no idea, this has made my day.  I don't think neener would pass out that easy  :wink:  but this is your story, and it is beautiful.

ps I understood the l337 5p34|<, just a little slow, not !11!7312473, h3h3h3h3.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI love you, man, nothing else, just, that was fantastic, you have no idea, this has made my day.  I don't think neener would pass out that easy  :wink:  but this is your story, and it is beautiful.

i woreit einthe 133t spea4k an dthspeia jus rfor yall comombined it itturned otu ot e a ver shitty, shitty dat all rin all, , rbruq hjey shit happenshe., where the stroy fgoes from here, only goddess knows. loaugh out fuckin lyuf. four fucks ake. fuckin eh. goood goddess please fuckij save mwre.
Hell is other people.

Quote from: horab
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI love you, man, nothing else, just, that was fantastic, you have no idea, this has made my day.  I don't think neener would pass out that easy  :wink:  but this is your story, and it is beautiful.

i woreit einthe 133t spea4k an dthspeia jus rfor yall comombined it itturned otu ot e a ver shitty, shitty dat all rin all, , rbruq hjey shit happenshe., where the stroy fgoes from here, only goddess knows. loaugh out fuckin lyuf. four fucks ake. fuckin eh. goood goddess please fuckij save mwre.
l33t, understandable, that, not so much.  I think you were trying to say you wrote more of it in l33t but it made it too hard to understand, but it could be the lyrics to smelly cat for all I know :shock:

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

l33t, understandable, that, not so much.  I think you were trying to say you wrote more of it in l33t but it made it too hard to understand, but it could be the lyrics to smelly cat for all I know :shock:

not sure what i was on about really. shitty night at elast teh end was.
Hell is other people.

A hex on those who vex you.  A curse, or worse, on those who keep you from writing this beautiful story.   :D

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

A hex on those who vex you.  A curse, or worse, on those who keep you from writing this beautiful story.   :D
I agree and raise it another hundred pounds' worth of pressure.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Horab Fibslager

well thx. i don't they were gonna stop me from writing the story or anything tho. they'd have to chop my hands off for that. or my brain... or gouge out my eyes.
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Tlacaxipehualiztliwell thx. i don't they were gonna stop me from writing the story or anything tho. they'd have to chop my hands off for that. or my brain... or gouge out my eyes.

You like that name, eh?

My nahuatl name is "Tlayecchihualli" which is really not a name and is not how you think it is pronounced. (It sounds sort of like 'theye-eksee-WAHL-yee')

Horab Fibslager

i ahve no idea how to pronounce it.

but look forward to some fun twists on modern aztec myth.
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Tlacaxipehualiztlii ahve no idea how to pronounce it.

Your name is sort of like "tha-ka-sheepeh-wah-LEES-thi"

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: Tlacaxipehualiztlii ahve no idea how to pronounce it.

Your name is sort of like "tha-ka-sheepeh-wah-LEES-thi"

i prefer to pronounce it tlacasoemthignorother.
Hell is other people.