News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Things that are cute

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 23, 2010, 02:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I had such a shitty day today that the only thing that made me feel better was looking at pictures of dormice and those baby meerkats Net posted. So, I decided to share the love, and made a FB page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Things-that-are-cute/129764580405783

You like things that are cute, right? Help me fill it with shitloads of cute things. FUCK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

joined! posted!

hey! my photos went into the "others" category. I want them to be in the "things that are cute" category!  :emo:

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on September 23, 2010, 03:09:56 AM
joined! posted!

hey! my photos went into the "others" category. I want them to be in the "things that are cute" category!  :emo:

OFUK

I wonder if I can move them? [old]I don't really understand Facebook

[/old]
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

joined. i will kitten attack when im done sewing.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I don't have a Facebook, so I'll post them here:

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh my god, that fucking baby elephant! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!