News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 06, 2011, 04:43:03 PM
Hoo boy.

QuoteStarting on Sunday, as Sarah Palin kept explaining that her version of the Paul Revere "Midnight Ride" was historically accurate, Palin fans emerged on Wikipedia to "fix" the Revere biography.

I wasnt aware Palin fans were aware of Wikipedia or even capable of editing it.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Dysfunctional Cunt

Hoo boy.

QuoteStarting on Sunday, as Sarah Palin kept explaining that her version of the Paul Revere "Midnight Ride" was historically accurate, Palin fans emerged on Wikipedia to "fix" the Revere biography.

:lulz:

Re-writing history, one idiot's version at a time?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hoo boy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Paul_Revere#Edit_request_from_Dajames.2C_5_June_2011

Also:

QuoteThat is so completely and utterly wrong. Paul Revere was riding to warn Dumbledore that Voldemort was coming. Palin said so this morning so it must be true

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Precious Moments Zalgo

http://www.conservapedia.com/Paul_Revere
QuoteHe is famous for riding from Boston to Lexington, Massachusetts with William Dawes on the night of April 18, 1775 ringing bells to warn the British that colonists would exercise their natural rights to both bear arms and use them in an effort secede from the United Kingdom in response to Big Government bullying and interfering with Colony's Rights.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on June 07, 2011, 02:34:31 AM
http://www.conservapedia.com/Paul_Revere
QuoteHe is famous for riding from Boston to Lexington, Massachusetts with William Dawes on the night of April 18, 1775 ringing bells to warn the British that colonists would exercise their natural rights to both bear arms and use them in an effort secede from the United Kingdom in response to Big Government bullying and interfering with Colony's Rights.

I HAS BELLS ON POWNY!

:hosrie:

Precious Moments Zalgo

I see Sarah Palin as a modern-day Paul Revere.  She's riding her bus around the country warning those big government liberals that we've had it with their bullying and interfering with our rights.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on June 07, 2011, 02:55:41 AM
I see Sarah Palin as a modern-day Paul Revere.  She's riding her bus around the country warning those big government liberals that we've had it with their bullying and interfering with our rights.

Except that she's doing it very, very quietly.   :lulz:

Freeky

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 07, 2011, 03:48:20 AM
Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on June 07, 2011, 02:55:41 AM

Except that she's doing it very, very quietly.   :lulz:

If she makes too much noise, people might show up, and they might ask questions...

God knows we need a presidential candidate who needs to have cue cards to handle ANY unexpected situation or question.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cramulus

Must .... resist ... getting into arguments on facebook ....

I'm friends with the guy, so I don't want to blow up his shit, but he posts trash like this all the time. I'm sharing it with you guys so that I don't have to suffer it alone.

Telarus

TO USE A RAND ANALOGY
       /
      /
     /
:cramstipated:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Precious Moments Zalgo

Sarah Palin, who has never had a real job in her life, is a real-life Dagny Taggart to the Randtards?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on June 07, 2011, 03:19:52 PM
Must .... resist ... getting into arguments on facebook ....

I'm friends with the guy, so I don't want to blow up his shit, but he posts trash like this all the time. I'm sharing it with you guys so that I don't have to suffer it alone.

I like how he just asserts that she was right without citing any sources.  :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."