News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

I'm (still) a Discordian because...

Started by Eater of Clowns, July 05, 2012, 08:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 06, 2012, 04:46:03 PM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 06, 2012, 04:44:20 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 06, 2012, 04:42:04 PM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 06, 2012, 04:40:27 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 06, 2012, 01:41:05 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 05, 2012, 09:13:42 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 05, 2012, 09:02:10 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 05, 2012, 09:00:50 PM
because Roger bought the rights to my name out from under me at a back alley auction.

I didn't want to...But Nigel said if I didn't get her those rights, she'd pull my spine out through my urethra.

She must have been in a good mood.

Yeah, she normally doesn't give warnings.

AND THAT'S HOW WE GET BONELESS CHICKEN, KIDS

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

This is why chickens never smile.

They know what happened to The Little Red Hen.

I wouldn't normally say this, buy she had it coming. That tiny scarf and the hipster glasses sent me over the edge.

ATTN, MEMBERS OF PD:  Don't be frightened, it's only SCIENCE.  And she's way the fuck up in Portland, so you're safe until the hipsters run out.  Please return to your regularly scheduled entertainment.  There is no cause for alarm.

I GOT MY BOOTS ON AND GAS IN MY TANK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 06, 2012, 04:47:55 PM
because Roger bought the rights to my name out from under me at a back alley auction.

I didn't want to...But Nigel said if I didn't get her those rights, she'd pull my spine out through my urethra.

I wouldn't normally say this, buy she had it coming. That tiny scarf and the hipster glasses sent me over the edge.

ATTN, MEMBERS OF PD:  Don't be frightened, it's only SCIENCE.  And she's way the fuck up in Portland, so you're safe until the hipsters run out.  Please return to your regularly scheduled entertainment.  There is no cause for alarm.

There is no need to rush for the lifeboats, citizens.  There is room for everyone.  Please form orderly lines, with the first class passengers to the left.  Steerage passengers are to remain below decks until summoned to board their lifeboats.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

wlfjstr

Wait!  I'm still a Discordian?!  Stupid deprogramming courses never work...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wlfjstr on July 06, 2012, 09:27:31 PM

The virus hides in the bootstrap, and reinstalls itself when they turn you back on.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 06, 2012, 09:33:08 PM
Quote from: wlfjstr on July 06, 2012, 09:27:31 PM

The virus hides in the bootstrap, and reinstalls itself when they turn you back on.

That's what I LOVE about it!!!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 06, 2012, 04:49:32 PM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 06, 2012, 04:47:55 PM

There is no need to rush for the lifeboats, citizens.  There is room for everyone.  Please form orderly lines, with the first class passengers to the left.  Steerage passengers are to remain below decks until summoned to board their lifeboats.

Heyyy now, no need to run, gentle citizens!

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

...because when someone gives up my name in a police interrogation, I want it be Pope Alouicious Von Olly-Olly-Oxen-Free

...Because I don't want to stop picking at it

...Because I don't want it to heal
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Eater of Clowns

...my religious burial rites include being scattered upwind of a big city whilst "CHOKE ON IT YOU BASTARDS" is screamed.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

... I can see the fnords and believe I can get other people to start noticing them too.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

EK WAFFLR

...because Discordianism puts sitting naked with seven other naked people in a sofa, watching Triumph of the Will while listening to  Woodstock '69 into perspective.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]