News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Tough day for Terry Pratchett

Started by Mangrove, December 13, 2007, 07:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

That One Guy

People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cain

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

It doesn't say he has Alzheimer's, but some sort of "pre-Alzheimers", which may be MCI, or Mild Cognitive Impairment. You can get that as young as 45 or 50. I saw a lot of MCI patients when I was doing clinical research at this Alzheimer's clinic in Albany. MCI patients are still quite functional. One of our patients was a lawyer and didn't find that it interfered too much with his practice.

Also, not all MCI develops into Alzheimer's.

Also, they have really good drugs to treat it these days. And if they caught it early they can reeeeealy slow down his mental decay.