Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Literate Chaotic / Re: ITT: Original Story Ideas
« Last post by axod on Today at 12:03:09 am »
Neutrino from distant galaxy blazar shows up at IceCube to play a round of vidio games.
look at me when Im talking to you!
Only actually working way to reduce global deathtoll is to die without having kids. So yeah.

+

"awkwardly shaped pieces of plastic"

=

DILDOS 4 DENUCLEARIZATION

Think for Yourself, Schmuck! / Re: Biblical Series with Jordan B Peterson
« Last post by LuciferX on Yesterday at 09:39:08 pm »
 :lulz: okay, okay... I cooke deh thish:

What's so special about dreams?
(this one actually does not stink)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcz67m4ks_E
Only actually working way to reduce global deathtoll is to die without having kids. So yeah.

Postmodernism never works.

Even if you just want to make money selling awkwarldy shaped pieces of plastic?

That's not true, an earthquake device will rapidly increase the death toll in a region for a very very small amount of time, but in the long term it reduces the death rate to zero forever.

People will move there as long as its easier than going to space.
Techmology and Scientism / Re: Discordian Transhumanism?
« Last post by Con-troll on Yesterday at 06:49:20 pm »
I'm down to be a cyborg.

Good luck getting parts.

Good luck getting sexual partner without pneumatic dick  :lulz:
Good luck getting an erection without paying your monthly service subscription and monitoring fee for your pneumatic dick. The free market will ruin transhumanism

Not my problem.
Literate Chaotic / Re: ITT: Original Story Ideas
« Last post by Prelate Diogenes Shandor on Yesterday at 04:20:16 pm »
Spinoff/fanfic of The Phantom Tollbooth in which there is strife between the Lethargians and a faction led by the Terrible Trivial

EDIT:
Another idea:

*"Holy Shit"- A mock televangelical program, based on Peter Popoff's pitches for "miracle spring water", in which a preacher preaches and pitches "holy shit", interspersed with testimonies from people who have rubbed the holy shit on themselves or eaten it and thereby been cured of diseases

Postmodernism never works.
That's not true, an earthquake device will rapidly increase the death toll in a region for a very very small amount of time, but in the long term it reduces the death rate to zero forever.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10