News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh Allfader. How you make my heart go pitter-pat!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I have serious mohawk envy.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

minuspace

Quote from: The Suu on June 22, 2014, 06:44:43 PM
I have serious mohawk envy.
Me too - and I just finished getting my dreads out - then Waffles has to raise the bar again :argh!:

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Two pics from Pete's goodbye BBQ (there may be one more dinner with him at the Japanese restaurant where Roger, Luna and EOC met Villager):

When Pete was packing up he found some pics from 2006 and put them aside to show us. Here is 24 year old Twid standing next to 32 year old Twid:

Pete also isn't going to need any coats in San Diego. So, he gave me his leather trenchcoat. Which I admittedly feel a bit ambivalent about, since I know he loves it.

And yes, the temperatures in Boston today were just right for two people to comfortably wear a tank top or a leather jacket in the shade. Outside of the shade would have clearly favored tank top.

Nephew Twiddleton

And here's Pete, Villager, and I in the pre-Anarchangel band (before he knew how to play drums). If you can't tell, I've known the guy for a long time and am really going to miss him.

Nephew Twiddleton

I mean, look at that shit, I still have hair.

Nephew Twiddleton

It was mentioned that isn't this the nth time that Anarchangel has said goodbye.

Anarchangel's not really the point. At this point Anarchangel is just shorthand. Who's Pete? My drummer. Easiest explanation. It goes way beyond that. I don't give a shit about whether or not I ever pick up a guitar again (I actually really don't). It's just a reference point, and how important Pete's leaving is to me. It's past he's like a brother to me and into he IS my brother territory.

I don't want Pete to move to California. It's going to happen anyway. It makes me sad.

Ben Shapiro

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 22, 2014, 05:59:02 PM
Oh Allfader. How you make my heart go pitter-pat!

<3

Thanks guise. That mohawk must have been the most photographed thing at the festival that day.

13,3 inches!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Bu☆ns on June 25, 2014, 01:32:16 AM
Quote from: Allfader Waffles on June 22, 2014, 01:20:50 PM

I feel like I need that to be an emote.

Also, I thought I would mention that some of the emotes are in the window like three times.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

IT'S TIME FOR SCIENCE.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Ben Shapiro

Back in 2005 when I was just a little Bear.