News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

I forgot and SO DID YOU.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 29, 2012, 05:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Had smallways fun.  New recipie to make, stormtracking, blackout just in time for a candlelight bedtime (whoo!).

Also obtained a brand new rhinovirus my immune system hadn't seen yet, so I practiced my phlegm production.

HOWEVER

There might not be a tomorrow, but there is an upcoming birthday week, from Halloween until the fifth.  And I have a feeling that there will be a few fifth in between now and the fifth.  Not to mention, Mrs LMNO has kept secrets from me.  So I have no idea what kind of bigfuns await.

Smallfuns.  Bigfuns.  FUNS.

EK WAFFLR

Why does it feel like I am hung over? The only thing Roger's post inspired me to do was to throw snowballs at passersby.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Luna

Quote from: The Waffler on October 30, 2012, 12:41:29 PM
Why does it feel like I am hung over? The only thing Roger's post inspired me to do was to throw snowballs at passersby.

Throwing snowballs at passersby can be fun...  Until your little brother wings one and hits the police car.

True story.

Never ran so fast in my fucking life.   :lol:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 12:57:40 PM
Quote from: The Waffler on October 30, 2012, 12:41:29 PM

Throwing snowballs at passersby can be fun...  Until your little brother wings one and hits the police car.

True story.

Never ran so fast in my fucking life.   :lol:

:lulz:

There are no police cars here, luckily. Seriously, I've seen one once in the three years I've lived here. And that was when the officers were in the grocery store buying lunch.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Don Coyote

OHPLEASEFORGIVEMEFORMINEFALSESLACKTITUDES
WHILSTDIDIENGAGEINGAMESOFIMAGINTIONUTITLIZINGPOLYHEDRALS
IMIGHTSHAVECONFLATEDTHEFUNFROMTHESEGAMESWITHANEEDTOBUYTHESEMYRADIDDIFFERNTWAYSTO
ENGAGEINTHISPASTTIME

Nephew Twiddleton

I think hirley has possessed coyote.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

Kai

I had plenty of fun last night. It was quiet fun, but it was still fun. My slack is not your slack is not her slack.

Also, cargo zepplins? I didn't know they still existed.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Having a party tonight. Like every year. Gotta buy costume supplies for EFO and make a ham casserole of some kind.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Stuffed candy into random small children.  Extra chocolate, so that they're EXTRA hyper by the time they get home to their parents.

Given that they've been home from school, driving said parents batshit, for the last few days, it should be epic.

Going out in a bit for fun, then coming back for more happyfuntimes.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on October 31, 2012, 02:52:52 PM

Maybe not in YOUR world.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

You know, I just spent 5 days in the goddamn hospital. And I had a FUCKING BLAST. I read a novel a day, watched horror movie marathons with some of the other patients, played dominoes and cards, and sort of relaxed most of the time. Then I did the REALLY fun part. I met a woman in there who came in the same time as me and who was discharged today as well. We talked quite a bit and played lots of dominoes together, and then I helped her sort through lists of homeless shelters, looking for a place she could stay, tried to help think of places she could try to find jobs, and just before I left, I gave her my phone number and offered to help her out with anything she needed. And you know what, I really, truly hope she does give me a call sometime and asks me to help find a place, or for a ride, or just for a little chat. It's kinda selfish, i know. But I'm serious about continuing to have a good time.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 31, 2012, 11:13:59 PM
Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on October 31, 2012, 02:52:52 PM

Maybe not in YOUR world.

And given the choice, would you really want to live in a world without them?

Freeky

I'm gonna pop some tags
Only got twenty dollars in my pocket
I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a come-up
This is fucking awesome

Freeky,
Dancing up to Goodwill next week.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor D. Jennifer Phox on October 31, 2012, 11:43:26 PM
You know, I just spent 5 days in the goddamn hospital. And I had a FUCKING BLAST. I read a novel a day, watched horror movie marathons with some of the other patients, played dominoes and cards, and sort of relaxed most of the time. Then I did the REALLY fun part. I met a woman in there who came in the same time as me and who was discharged today as well. We talked quite a bit and played lots of dominoes together, and then I helped her sort through lists of homeless shelters, looking for a place she could stay, tried to help think of places she could try to find jobs, and just before I left, I gave her my phone number and offered to help her out with anything she needed. And you know what, I really, truly hope she does give me a call sometime and asks me to help find a place, or for a ride, or just for a little chat. It's kinda selfish, i know. But I'm serious about continuing to have a good time.

Beats the FUCK out of bitching on facebook and collecting ")))))HEALING VIBEZ!!!!!!!(((("

You fuckin rock.  8)
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division