News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Garbo's Photography

Started by Juana, March 13, 2010, 09:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's OK. I like your pictures, I'm just lazy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

Instead of paying attention in class, I'm editing old photos, the good ones of which will be posted here. Taken about a quarter of a mile from my house.

Jenne

Awesomesauce.  You're a good photog, dudette.  And I TOTALLY forgot you used to be "Demon Sheep" :lol: .

Juana

Juana

From today's adventure to the flea market:

Juana

Cleaning up more of them as we speak, too. Camera phone = more work than usual

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

GUINEA HEN!

I forgot about those freakish things. I should get some.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

Is that what those are? They're creepy little things, then.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on June 24, 2012, 01:22:00 AM
Is that what those are? They're creepy little things, then.

They totally are! They have super-weird personalities, too. And make bizarre noises.

Juana

Jesus. They do. And the males sound pretty loud, too. I wonder if I could pass one off as a pet?

Anna Mae Bollocks

It might be worth a try.

And the photos are utterly badass.  :)
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

I'll have to see if they'd fit in our coop. And thank you! :) More on the way!

EK WAFFLR

Damn, you're good.
Love'em!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]