News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Watching America about to set the clocks back to 1938.

Started by Suu, November 07, 2022, 02:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I just told my dad I have $1000 down that more people are concerned about inflation than human rights. This is what both of my parents told me:

"Look we don't like the GOP but if we can get prices under control then we can focus on things like rights next election."

Cool. On that note, we're about to witness the last free election of this version of our nation before Germany bombs us into the 21st Century, so I've started the process of emigrating to New Zealand.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

What on Earth makes him think the GOP will get prices under control?
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 07, 2022, 04:31:08 PM

He's a defense contractor, why wouldn't he?

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Well you see, conservatives in countries like England have had great success in reigning in inflation, unlike Sleepy Joe.

Because it's definitely a personal failing on the part of the US President that is driving global inflation, and not wider systemic issues.

Suu

Quote from: Cain on November 09, 2022, 10:52:17 AM

Well you see, conservatives in countries like England have had great success in reigning in inflation, unlike Sleepy Joe.

Because it's definitely a personal failing on the part of the US President that is driving global inflation, and not wider systemic issues.

UK: *burns through PMs like underwear at a jack shack*

American Conservatives: They're so inspirational.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Cain on November 09, 2022, 10:52:17 AM

...the US President?  I've been told that inflation is the fault of the Trudeau administration, together with the Governor of the Bank of Canada.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Suu

Inflation couldn't possibly be a result of global mismanagement of a pandemic resulting in massive supply chain disruption, or anything. No, the people in charge did it on purpose to stick it to the poor.

Cain

Quote from: Suu (parody account) on November 09, 2022, 01:16:21 PM
UK: *burns through PMs like underwear at a jack shack*

American Conservatives: They're so inspirational.

We do set the standard others can only dream of achieving

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on November 09, 2022, 01:30:03 PM
...the US President?  I've been told that inflation is the fault of the Trudeau administration, together with the Governor of the Bank of Canada.

Canada is a myth invented to sell ice hockey.

Quote from: Suu (parody account) on November 09, 2022, 01:59:57 PM
Inflation couldn't possibly be a result of global mismanagement of a pandemic resulting in massive supply chain disruption, or anything. No, the people in charge did it on purpose to stick it to the poor.

Sounds sus.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Sillies. Don't you know that when you start handing out human rights, you have to give some to Those People?
And inflation comes from all that free money that Sleepy Joe gives away to freeloaders who Don't Want To Work, like Ukrainians and the elderly.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division