News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random Probability

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 22, 2014, 12:03:40 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 21, 2014, 11:50:03 PM
Quote from: V3X on January 21, 2014, 11:35:33 PM
- Sheriff Joe goes around in the wilderness putting up little white crosses to remind undocumented immigrants how dead they ought to be.

Yep.

When Sheriff Joe finally croaks, there will be ten worse guys to take his place. It always happens like that: "George Wallace is dead! That old racist generation is dying out and things are going to change for the better now!"

NOPE. If you think it's bad now, wait ten or fifteen years.

Arizona is also the place where tiny little tornados come and pick up four-by-fours and whirl them around for a just second before disappearing. When you walk past piles of crap, there's always a chance something could float up and brain you.

See?  Even our airis weaponized!

The Good Reverend Roger

http://freakoutnation.com/2014/01/25/sheriff-joe-arpaio-38-arizona-inmates-to-eat-only-bread-water-for-one-week-due-to-unpatriotic-acts/

QuoteSheriff Joe Arpaio is doling out a harsh punishment to 38 prisoners who he considers 'unpatriotic' because they allegedly defaced American flags which were placed in their cells. Arpaio is putting them on a diet of bread and water for one week.

For their alleged unpatriotic acts, Arpaio said, they will be given just bread and water for sustenance.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

Jesus.

Is this guy trying extra hard to get into heaven or what?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Junkenstein

I'm sure bread and water is going to make them much more patriotic. Taking bets as to which nations.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Telarus

Dude is aware that burning a flag is 1st amendment protected speech, right?

I'm sure he's relying on the fact that they "destroyed jail property" to apply these consequences.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Telarus on January 27, 2014, 09:07:30 PM

I'm sure he's relying on the fact that they "destroyed jail property" to apply these consequences.

He doesn't care.  He could burn babies in the maternity ward and the yahoos would cheer him on.

What he set out to do here was be brutal in a visible way.

For his public.

This is the state in which I live.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 27, 2014, 07:05:48 PM
http://freakoutnation.com/2014/01/25/sheriff-joe-arpaio-38-arizona-inmates-to-eat-only-bread-water-for-one-week-due-to-unpatriotic-acts/

QuoteSheriff Joe Arpaio is doling out a harsh punishment to 38 prisoners who he considers 'unpatriotic' because they allegedly defaced American flags which were placed in their cells. Arpaio is putting them on a diet of bread and water for one week.

For their alleged unpatriotic acts, Arpaio said, they will be given just bread and water for sustenance.

Is this guy EVER going to be taken to court for his bullshit? He should have been imprisoned four years ago.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 27, 2014, 09:41:24 PM
Quote from: Telarus on January 27, 2014, 09:07:30 PM

He doesn't care.  He could burn babies in the maternity ward and the yahoos would cheer him on.

What he set out to do here was be brutal in a visible way.

For his public.

This is the state in which I live.

He probably made sure they ran completely out of toilet paper before he had the flags distributed.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 28, 2014, 05:57:51 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 27, 2014, 07:05:48 PM

Is this guy EVER going to be taken to court for his bullshit? He should have been imprisoned four years ago.

No.  Eric Holder started to go after him for corruption, but wussed out.  Sheriff Joe could use Hispanics as firewood and nobody would do shit to him.

LMNO

Not to be outdone by Kansas, guess who just sent a "Gays Not Allowed" bill to their govenor?

And check it:  It's anti-discrimination!

QuoteSen. Steve Yarbrough, a Republican from Chandler, says the bill is to protect people's rights. "This bill is not about discrimination," Yarbrough said. "It's about preventing discrimination against people who are clearly living out their faith."

"We all have the right to our religious beliefs," Gallardo maintained. "But I do not agree that we have the right to discriminate because of our religious beliefs. I do not believe we have to throw our religious beliefs to others that don't share our same beliefs."

Someone needs to update this song.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 21, 2014, 02:05:25 PM
Not to be outdone by Kansas, guess who just sent a "Gays Not Allowed" bill to their govenor?

And check it:  It's anti-discrimination!

QuoteSen. Steve Yarbrough, a Republican from Chandler, says the bill is to protect people's rights. "This bill is not about discrimination," Yarbrough said. "It's about preventing discrimination against people who are clearly living out their faith."

"We all have the right to our religious beliefs," Gallardo maintained. "But I do not agree that we have the right to discriminate because of our religious beliefs. I do not believe we have to throw our religious beliefs to others that don't share our same beliefs."

Someone needs to update this song.

If it's from Chandler, it's probably not going anywhere.  A bill introduced in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, or Mesa would be a different story.

Besides, none of that shit is enforceable any farther South than Casa Grande. 

Cramulus

I don't usually get into these posts which are like WATCH ANDERSON COOPER ABSOLUTELY DESTROY A BIGOT AND KICK HIM IN THE NUTS type things,

but Cooper really kicks Arizona State Senator Al Melvin's ass, leaves him speechless and stammering a few times. Cooper actually gets the guy to claim that there is no discrimination AT ALL in Arizona. He just makes the guy look so dumb by asking basic questions, it's very satisfying to watch.

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2014/02/25/anderson-cooper-destroys-arizonas-bigoted-gop-state-senator-defending-religious-anti-gay-law/

Cain

http://politicalblindspot.com/cop-pulls-gun-on-gas-station-clerk/

QuoteA Tuscon Police Officer recently pulled a gun on a gas station clerk. The officer, Kyle James McCartin, was in a drunken rage when he walked into a Giant Gas Station wearing only a bullet proof vest for a shirt. Almost immediately, he began pointing his pistol at the gas station clerk.

Authorities say that they received calls about this incident and dispatched deputies to the Giant Gas Station. There, they learned that two men had entered the store wearing bullet proof vests. One had indeed pulled out a handgun, as they had been informed on the 911 call, and pointed it at the clerk twice.

But apart from what the deputies discovered, the entire incident was caught on the gas station's surveillance camera, so there can be little white-washing of the drunken cops' actions.

The video is linked.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on April 11, 2014, 03:44:12 AM
http://politicalblindspot.com/cop-pulls-gun-on-gas-station-clerk/

QuoteA Tuscon Police Officer recently pulled a gun on a gas station clerk. The officer, Kyle James McCartin, was in a drunken rage when he walked into a Giant Gas Station wearing only a bullet proof vest for a shirt. Almost immediately, he began pointing his pistol at the gas station clerk.

Authorities say that they received calls about this incident and dispatched deputies to the Giant Gas Station. There, they learned that two men had entered the store wearing bullet proof vests. One had indeed pulled out a handgun, as they had been informed on the 911 call, and pointed it at the clerk twice.

But apart from what the deputies discovered, the entire incident was caught on the gas station's surveillance camera, so there can be little white-washing of the drunken cops' actions.

The video is linked.

This was a while ago.

Cain

Using a stun-gun on the son of Clive Bundy is just like Tianneman Square....according to the Arizona Tea Party icon,  Arizona State Rep. Kelly Townsend.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada/bundy-vs-blm-interest-cattle-dispute-widens

Quote"Watching that video last night created a visceral reaction in me," Townsend told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. "It sounds dramatic, but it reminded me of Tiananmen Square. I don't recognize my country at this point."