News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Volbeat CD still missing.  I assume the Grabby Girls like Danish rock.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Also also, I'm pretty sure I just saw you shoot a wraith in the butt.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 20, 2015, 08:37:03 PM

You're gonna have to be more specific.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Heh. I meant Cain, but if you've got a story to tell...

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 20, 2015, 08:26:06 PM
Way cool.  No jitter, good sound.

Also, that rifle is so disconcerting.  It the scope view the only way to fire that thing?

Well, I can no-scope it, but for bizarre reasons best known to the devs, that gives a massive damage penalty (between 50-90%, depending on sniper rifle).  The scopes zoom in much too far for the map size though, I agree.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 20, 2015, 08:37:03 PM

Easiest place to hit em.  I tried going for headshots a few times, but they're not that easy to actually shoot.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well, Surprise Daughter just moved out. :cry:

I am of mixed feelings. I'm happy that she's doing  the growing-up thing, but I'm worried about her and I want her to make good choices in life.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 20, 2015, 08:19:02 PM
LMNO, to make up for a lack of Twitch availability (also as a test for upload speed - 10 minutes to upload, 25 to process.  Is pretty good)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M9Sf668aHw&feature=youtu.be

Aw, man, you aren't talking in this one.

Perhaps this is mildly creepy, but I mostly play your videos to listen to you talk.  :lol:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 21, 2015, 12:57:16 AM

I am of mixed feelings. I'm happy that she's doing  the growing-up thing, but I'm worried about her and I want her to make good choices in life.

If you don't let them fly, how will they crash? 

I kid.  She'll be fine.  I was very much like her at that age.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 21, 2015, 03:32:45 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 21, 2015, 12:57:16 AM

If you don't let them fly, how will they crash? 

I kid.  She'll be fine.  I was very much like her at that age.

Having learned a little more about her new living situation, I am less worried. She's moved in with a pair of older girls.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton

Yeah.

I don't even know what goes into that.

I feel horrible for both the doctor's and the gunman's families. This is the most horrible thing that both of them are going to experience.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 21, 2015, 12:58:34 AM
Quote from: Cain on January 20, 2015, 08:19:02 PM
LMNO, to make up for a lack of Twitch availability (also as a test for upload speed - 10 minutes to upload, 25 to process.  Is pretty good)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M9Sf668aHw&feature=youtu.be

Aw, man, you aren't talking in this one.

Perhaps this is mildly creepy, but I mostly play your videos to listen to you talk.  :lol:

Yeah, sorry.  That was just some footage I had lying around.  Going to try and do some actual recording today.