News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

HAHAHAHA FACEBOOK TAKEN TO LOGICAL CONCLUSION

Started by Pæs, November 15, 2013, 05:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on November 16, 2013, 08:52:00 PM
Kill the mouthy one first. That was an opossum that was promised to get my guest appearances at these days! Glitches back to spend a temperature point sometimes I interviewed at when I won't be crossed. I don't want to be president! But I just got into a democrat or had been evangelical or two thumbs and has two thumbs and just got tired of winning. I mean, I was just World that you the midgets aren't any of the Heat for happy hour, right? You are now if I know him, and the layered frilly hoop skirts and all. I don't know are a fistfight with. In a piece of beach, I'd have been eaten a line. And I'm sure they've shit get home in the 19th century! I've heard the colour of their own waterfront property are gonna regret that plot was total crap and I got its start randomly slapping people who is destined for under $10. Oh, and he's got mistaken for a small investment into a comedic party mask. I don't know but that time I've had Mexicans ask for free wifi and I can't imagine how does such a ride, he won't kill us. Abortions will be done as nice as possible to figure it goes to help resolve the guys I made all the right now.

Two paths diverged in the unborn.

I am suddenly made very aware of possibilities for trolling.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Awesome, I found out proudly with unorthodox relationship styles. I'm saying call me a large enough dustpit.

Well, it is being shipped, even though I had no idea a place called me an appeal to poor nutrition.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Pæs

I kinda feel like a master troll for convincing PD's BIP-style Discordians to post a thread full of word salad.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on November 16, 2013, 09:40:10 PM
I kinda feel like a master troll for convincing PD's BIP-style Discordians to post a thread full of word salad.

:lulz: Well-played.

The thing  that makes this most effective is that it's splicing people's own  words together, often words they have long forgotten, and so each piece of word salad has the unique fingerprint of the person whose posts it's pulled from, and it addition in general every person is fascinated with themselves so this is sort of like a little self-archaeology for everyone.

Freeky

Back in ANY WAY, WE WOULD BE FIRED FROM OUR COMMUNITIES.

My friends because I fucking dime out of the worst examples of humanity.

You must be fucking assholes, the universe is one is PACKING HEAT!

Hire Bruce is not directly responsible for letting people know that you will take a VACATION TO CELEBRATE A fire or something.

Am I go from a mutual friend Ok here is actually a fact.

It mostly gets really bad idea, I figured a shower. Just nullify a conspiracy nut. LAWL Nice.

Microwave for 1 minute.

Pæs

I like to think that the more people post using this service, the more their real voice gets diluted until everyone sounds like spambots.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on November 16, 2013, 10:59:01 PM
I like to think that the more people post using this service, the more their real voice gets diluted until everyone sounds like spambots.

I wonder how many people are actually posting it to their timelines?

Freeky

LMNO

Quote from: Pæs on November 16, 2013, 09:40:10 PM

you win all the dildoes!

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

QuoteAha ah ha Tee Hee Boop Bork.

Man, I feel like I have no purpose now, if this devil machine can replicate me so easily.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Payne

QuoteI'm going to be a short experiment. So, if you read this, leave one of you on a couch in the middle of Waverley station like we totally got our bagel on my friends. We also discovered that was wrong with the iiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssiiiiiiiiiiiddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'll get our bagel on your friends. If you know what I mean.

Cainad (dec.)

QuoteThe university has a rhinoplasty nose job would be BUSINESS AS USUAL. ALSO, CAPS LOCK = bucket of my life in the same time it.

QuoteSo, I assume, we're getting a Dark Ages.

QuoteAt UCLA, they have to STITCH IT

QuoteI can say that

QuoteI can be criminally incompetent and unfixable. It's a picture with the trash can, so mnyeh!

QuoteFinancial woes from early days without trial, not committed to the full of relationships. We're doomed.

:lulz: Last one's a little dark...