News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Savoury corn pancakes

Started by Dildo Argentino, January 22, 2013, 10:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 25, 2013, 09:16:12 PM
Quote from: holist on January 25, 2013, 08:59:21 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2013, 08:46:42 PM
Quote from: holist on January 25, 2013, 08:44:47 PM
So I will comply with your request while noting that it is just hostility for the sake of it.

:lulz:

Well I'm glad you are so easily pleased! Hey how about this:

I wish you guys would stop disliking me like that, it's not fair! I am actually likeable! And I make fritters and call them savoury pancakes! Your rudity is hurting my soulses! What have I done to deserve? Please? Puhleezeeee!

There.

In all fairness, holist, we only dislike you when you're here.

Epistemologically absurd: you have no way of knowing when I'm here.

But thanks for trying!  :)

Also: seeing as this is your site, could you answer the question: is it okay to post pictures from my site, or do you wish me to upload images to some commercial service before posting them here? Thanks.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Dildo Argentino

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: holist on January 26, 2013, 06:21:39 AM
So I will comply with your request while noting that it is just hostility for the sake of it.

I wish you guys would stop disliking me like that, it's not fair! I am actually likeable! And I make fritters and call them savoury pancakes! Your rudity is hurting my soulses! What have I done to deserve? Please? Puhleezeeee!

There.

Epistemologically absurd: you have no way of knowing when I'm here.

But thanks for trying!  :)

Also: seeing as this is your site, could you answer the question: is it okay to post pictures from my site, or do you wish me to upload images to some commercial service before posting them here? Thanks.

Of course I know when you're here. I can see who's logged in any time I want to.

And I don't care if you post pics that are hosted at your site. But if you have content you wish seen by those here, post it here. Or at the very least post a paragraph excerpt or something, not just a link to your blog.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have a hard time believing he is so dense that he really doesn't get the difference between posting images hosted at his website (content visible inline the thread) and posting links to his website (content not visible unless the user clicks over to his website).

Ergo, he's just being a choad.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Oh, of course. I just figure that as long as I was unfailingly polite to him, when he finally does lose the plot and start trying to get himself banned (and we all know it's an inevitable step in the process) nobody can say I didn't try.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 26, 2013, 04:48:26 PM
Oh, of course. I just figure that as long as I was unfailingly polite to him, when he finally does lose the plot and start trying to get himself banned (and we all know it's an inevitable step in the process) nobody can say I didn't try.

Don't worry about what other people say. */cliche*
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Point.

And then he will cry about how you unfairly banned him just because he was unpopular.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

But he won't be crying to ME, and that's all I really care about. :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BabylonHoruv

There.

Haha Holist,  I beat you.

(see sig for why)
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 26, 2013, 08:15:02 AM
Of course I know when you're here. I can see who's logged in any time I want to.

I am quite surprised that you make the mistake of failing to distinguish between a person and his computer. What you know is when my computer is on and hasn't been turned off since last I logged into PD (as I tend to log in with session length "forever"). Whether I am actually sitting here by my computer are whether I am looking at PD (I tend to use the computer for a great deal of other things as you can imagine) are things you have no way of knowing.

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 26, 2013, 08:15:02 AM
And I don't care if you post pics that are hosted at your site. But if you have content you wish seen by those here, post it here. Or at the very least post a paragraph excerpt or something, not just a link to your blog.

Thanks for that. Will do.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 26, 2013, 04:31:40 PM
I have a hard time believing he is so dense that he really doesn't get the difference between posting images hosted at his website (content visible inline the thread) and posting links to his website (content not visible unless the user clicks over to his website).

Ergo, he's just being a choad.

It's not a question of denseness: if I put an url for an image in a PD thread, every time someone looks at the part of the thread with the image in it , the server serving PD fetches it from holist.hu. Or actually it may only grab the image from some local cache, I don't know how that works. But at least once, the image needs to be fetched from the server that serves my site.

Now given that I consider the whole issue somewhat paranoid and fuelled by general distaste and hostility rather than a rational consideration (as I have pointed out, there are no ads on my site, there's no way hitting it could make me money), there was no way I could tell whether ECH considered posting images stored on my server to be a way of generating hits for my site. So I asked.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 26, 2013, 06:14:18 PM

Point.

And then he will cry about how you unfairly banned him just because he was unpopular.  :lol:

Actually, I find it very hard to cry. For the rest of the forecast, we'll see, I guess.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on January 27, 2013, 07:42:43 AM

There.

Haha Holist,  I beat you.

(see sig for why)

I bow to the master.  :)

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

There.

Just as an FYI, you aren't that likeable.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.