News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

I found the source

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, February 23, 2013, 12:11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

I think I've found the source of stupid in America.

There is a female in my office who is pregnant with her third child. She claims to have some form of dyslexia and is pregnant with her third child. One of her children has some form of Aspergers/autism, yet here she is, making another one.
She asks a lot of questions about mundane things outside of work stuff, and expects others around her to just answer her. Most of the time someone jumps and answers her stupid question, probably because they want to feel smart.

Here is the problem. We have smart people with few or no children, who choose to be smart, doing all the work for these lazy, co-dependent idiots who keep populating the Earth with their low-grade, lazy ass little turds.

It infuriates me that this gestating bitch is so lazy and numb that she would rather call a catering company, on her telephone, to have an employee who makes shit for pay explain to her in full detail what something on their menu is rather than just fucking Google it and see for herself with her own crossed stupid eyes.
She will not eat at a restaurant that doesn't have pictures on the menu. She will not eat at fancy places that use big words that she can't understand (and we know she won't use her fucking phone to Google it and find out)
She is the reason mom and pop places fail in my town. She is the reason chain restaurants and giant corporations like Walmart are fucking KING here. She is too fucking stupid to learn anything or think for herself. She doesn't want to have to look for something she wants it handed to her on a cheap plastic Chinese plate.
I HATE HER.
I want everyone like her to remove themselves from my sight. Get out of my town and off my lawn!!
FUCKING FUCK!
Her skin would be better used to help burn victims. AND SHE KEEPS BREEDING!

The Good Reverend Roger

Darwin doesn't care how SMART a species is.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

We must kill it, Roger.
We must kill it with fire.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I work with someone sort of like that. 4th kid, baby-daddy don't wanna marry her cuz 'he'd never marry a girl like her'. Calls out of work 3/4ths of the time because she doesn't want to lose her welfare but she's cool with doing it because affirmative action means she can't be fired. When she does work she doesn't do anything but talk to people and not work because she doesn't want to mess up her nails (acrylic nails are not allowed at our work in the first place) and having a kid hurt her back so she can't do any of the heavy stuff. Half our work is messy. The other half is heavy. She won't do either part because well, nails and back pain. This isn't my take. This is what she said to me. Shit, she's said it to our boss.

She's also told us all about her weekend-long club crawls and her Zumba and pole-dancing classes that she goes to every day and how her kids get balogna sandwiches and NyQuil for dinner while she eats ice cream cake and steak.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 23, 2013, 07:42:13 AM
She's also told us all about her weekend-long club crawls and her Zumba and pole-dancing classes that she goes to every day and how her kids get balogna sandwiches and NyQuil for dinner while she eats ice cream cake and steak.

Seriously?
New York?
New Jersey?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I work with someone sort of like that. 4th kid, baby-daddy don't wanna marry her cuz 'he'd never marry a girl like her'. Calls out of work 3/4ths of the time because she doesn't want to lose her welfare but she's cool with doing it because affirmative action means she can't be fired. When she does work she doesn't do anything but talk to people and not work because she doesn't want to mess up her nails (acrylic nails are not allowed at our work in the first place) and having a kid hurt her back so she can't do any of the heavy stuff. Half our work is messy. The other half is heavy. She won't do either part because well, nails and back pain. This isn't my take. This is what she said to me. Shit, she's said it to our boss.

Well, you know that female sociopaths are not that rare... maybe 1 in 100. Some of 'em are bound to have children.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

This... just turned me into an insane person.
Good job, whoever the fuck you are.
She isn't rare though, we have many here. But I would not be able to keep my mouth shut if she were in my presence for I am the caller out of this kind of horrible shit.
Fucking FUCK I hate these people. They must be destroyed!!
We euthanize animals for the crime of being born, but allow these pieces of shit to linger on WHY?!?!?
WHY?!?!

Dalek

I have limited experience with Americans, but I'm always shocked in the end. I've always thought that the "stupid american" is just a stereotype and a bit of exaggeration for comic purposes. And then I chatted with some USA chicks who I met in Bulgaria. Let me just say, that the smartest one of them would not fucking shut up about cosmic awakening, ancient aliens, astrology, occult bullshit (like not even decent occult bullshit, but the new-age gigantic crap, that I truly didn't know anyone but old crazy women believed in). And she was the smartest. The others were worse.

I think that the source is the lack of aesthetics. I feel like everything you got in the US is oversimplified, everything is entertainment (isn't that the basis of your culture?). I don't really know what to think about conspiracy theories, but I feel like your country is making its people stupid on purpose.

Dalek

And I think that everything that gets put out for mass consumption there is just aesthetically off. Compare EU rave culture to US rave culture for example. In the EU from my experience, you have badass clubs, nice girls, people who dress well (generally) and really good music (no need to list all the awesome European DJs). And in the US you have teenagers wearing TOO MUCH FUCKING TACKY COLORFUL SHIT, yelling YOLO MOLLY YOLO MOLLY SKRILLEX. Sorry, America, you're doing it wrong.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dalek on February 24, 2013, 11:17:36 AM
And I think that everything that gets put out for mass consumption there is just aesthetically off. Compare EU rave culture to US rave culture for example. In the EU from my experience, you have badass clubs, nice girls, people who dress well (generally) and really good music (no need to list all the awesome European DJs). And in the US you have teenagers wearing TOO MUCH FUCKING TACKY COLORFUL SHIT, yelling YOLO MOLLY YOLO MOLLY SKRILLEX. Sorry, America, you're doing it wrong.

We already know this.

The other factor is that we have very few people who are wealthy enough to travel; by a huge margin, most of our population is too poor to travel out of the country for pleasure, including nearly all of our academics. Wealthy people here tend to be 100% plugged into the system, probably because the only way they can live with themselves is to BUY IN COMPLETELY, typically making them unpleasantly ignorant and shallow.

Also, be forewarned: young Americans from wealthy, highly privileged backgrounds will almost universally deny being wealthy. Having bought into the system, they will say with utter conviction that they grew up just barely middle-class, often citing the fact that there were black children in their elementary school or that they wore their older siblings hand-me-downs. I am not making this up.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Actually, come to think of it, I was feeling a little defensive because we actually do have AMAZING art and culture, but then thinking about it I realized that everything good is found at the street and grassroots level... it rarely makes it to mass-consumption. Which means that the wealthy are never exposed to it, and nobody ever sees it internationally.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Anna Mae Bollocks

Things that are not uncommon in the US: people who move their lips when they read, spell out third grade level vocabulary words and ask what they mean, say things like "I don't even know how to turn a computer on", call me asking when they're going to marry strangers they've fixated on, spray their kids' heads with Raid to kill lice, "train" six week old puppies by keeping them indoors 24/7 and then beating them for pissing/shitting on the floor, think Bud Light is AWESOME, make "instructional" youtube videos about shit they don't know, buy cd's by people like Nickelback, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts, wouldn't go to Paris if they won a trip all expenses paid because the other po'buckers told them "the french are rude", have giant sagging stomachs and still wear everything skintight and spandexy, put their (orange) lipstick on crooked, run over cats on purpose, fuck guys from the karaoke bar, wear t shirts with crying eagles and shit, blame everything on "the Mexicans taking our jerbs" and "welfare queens", watch Maury Povich FAITHFULLY, think Vince McMahon has it in for his wrestlers IRL, have comb-overs, and wore cowboy hats in the newspaper pics of their wedding announcements.

Among other things.

MANY other things.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division