News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Millions of Screaming Yahoos, part 7

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 14, 2004, 08:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Efrim

oi, I'm bad at this. That last one was me.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomI wish I'd had a mentor like you when I was Cheryl's age, Roger.
Who knows what heights of evil I could have risen to?
Wonder what in the world she thought when her "rent" consisted of reading Cicero.

When I told her "we'd discuss it", on the way to work, I could tell she thought I had other things in mind.

Heh.  Hardly surprising,  given recent events.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: AnonymousLovely, I called it. Cicreo....I would expect nothing less from you Roger. Within weeks she'll be going on about the cOn and advanced physics. But then, I have to wonder if this is actually an improvement...

People seem so surprised to find a sense of justice underneath that asshole exterior. I'm not...These things are not contradtictory after all. Morpheus was a bit of an asshole but he was still willing to go to hell to fix an injustice. There's a good deal of that spirt in you old friend. And you should feel grateful, damn grateful for such a comparison since it's coming from me. Take Care-

1.  Naw, these things take time.

2.  Thanks.

How goes the Nihilist European Horde?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Slarti

i don't know if i believe your screaming yahoo things roger.

illusion

I wish I didn't believe them, but I do.
You just haven't met those kinds of people yet, but they're out there.

Slarti

i have only left the northeast 1 time. i can't wait to graduate from high school and be free(er). too bad i'm only a freshman............

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Slartibartfasti don't know if i believe your screaming yahoo things roger.

I don't care, Slart.  If it bugs you, don't read it.

Call me a liar again, we'll have ourselves a FINE little flamewar, though.  Ya dig?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: illusionI wish I didn't believe them, but I do.
You just haven't met those kinds of people yet, but they're out there.

Everyone's met them, they just haven't NOTICED them.

They are the vast bulk of humanity.

They are everywhere.

Bella

You're not kidding.
They're every damn where in the world.

PS: Devil Squerril's on the phone and she says WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

PPS: Demonica says hi from the dimensional black hole vortex that is DS's room.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomYou're not kidding.

Tell them both WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! for me.

Bella

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomYou're not kidding.

Tell them both WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! for me.
Done.  
You should hear the chaos. DS and her friend are screaming "WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" and singing about gonads and strife. The puppy is barking and running in circles, the radio is blasting. I had to get off the phone......Demonica, luckily, has nerves of steel.

PS: The madness is spreading..........DS is teaching her little friends the sweet song you shared with her. Utah is doomed.  :twisted:
just like in a dream

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Done.  
You should hear the chaos. DS and her friend are screaming "WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" and singing about gonads and strife. The puppy is barking and running in circles, the radio is blasting. I had to get off the phone......Demonica, luckily, has nerves of steel.

PS: The madness is spreading..........DS is teaching her little friends the sweet song you shared with her. Utah is doomed.  :twisted:

Good...My work, then, is done.

Now I can concentrate on (virtually) smiting Slart.

Bella

You know what's really cool about you teaching that song to DS?

She looks like a little angel......a lot like Jody Foster did when she was little. Only DS has turquoise colored eyes. And then she opens her mouth and blasts out that song and no one can believe it. It sends them into overload. Pure evil.
just like in a dream

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomYou know what's really cool about you teaching that song to DS?

She looks like a little angel......a lot like Jody Foster did when she was little. Only DS has turquoise colored eyes. And then she opens her mouth and blasts out that song and no one can believe it. It sends them into overload. Pure evil.

That's awesome.

Bella

Yeah, it is. I'm probably a really bad Auntie, but I think it's hysterical.
just like in a dream