News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Rev Roger Special Bonus Sermon 26, take 2.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 29, 2004, 08:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: horaba discordian is a thign that not unliek the tao does nto define itself by what it is, but unlike the tao niether does it define itself by what it is not. the chao is that which is was, will be, isn't, wasn't, wont be, what is possible and what is impossible.

feel free to feel offended of my prejudicical defintion of everyone's beliefs and mindsets. it's not your faults i implanted radio transmitters in all of your heads to think what my giant computer tells you... ;)
I'm sure I would be highly offended if only I understood what you said!!!

And as High Papessa of Discordia, I hereby ground you from leaving this forum for any great length of time ever again!

That'll fix ya.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Colonel Failure
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomYa.....you'll get banished fer sher.

SMOTE with a copy of the Principia!

OWNED!  NEVER TEST!

Yeah, that shrub thread was getting scary for a little while there. I have to go with the benefit of the doubt/only jakery theory, but the argumentum ad hominems were flying pretty thick...

Not to meantion "appeal to authority".

That was the FUNNIEST shit I've seen in a while.  That thread FAR exceeded my most demented dreams.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

for clarification by tao i meant the ancient chinese misinterpretation of the chao, which is as such as i had gotten por lao tzu rather hammered just minutes before hung mung imparted his great wisdom upon the young sage. incrediously he missed the whole part about the base adn the terrible secret of space.
Hell is other people.

Kaokibilixi

I have a liking for strong drink and what-not, but I know how entirely, fucktastically annoying it can be when something needs to be done and you can't rally the troops because they are slobbering/unconscious/dull, etc. Priorities, people.

Well done, Rev.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KaokibilixiI have a liking for strong drink and what-not, but I know how entirely, fucktastically annoying it can be when something needs to be done and you can't rally the troops because they are slobbering/unconscious/dull, etc. Priorities, people.

Well done, Rev.

Yep.  I know *I'D* be pissed if I had to cancel, for example, the sacking of Gary, Indiana, because all my troops were loaded.

Thanks.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Colonel Failure

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: KaokibilixiI have a liking for strong drink and what-not, but I know how entirely, fucktastically annoying it can be when something needs to be done and you can't rally the troops because they are slobbering/unconscious/dull, etc. Priorities, people.

Well done, Rev.

Yep.  I know *I'D* be pissed if I had to cancel, for example, the sacking of Gary, Indiana, because all my troops were loaded.

Thanks.

Hmmm... Hasn't Gary, Indiana already been sacked? Or was that 'driven into economic ruin'?
All I knew, all I believed
Are crumbling images
No longer comforting me.
Scramble to reach higher ground,
Order and sanity,
Something to comfort me.

I take what is mine, and hold what is mine,
Suffocate what is mine, and bury what's mine.
Soon the water will come
And claim what is mine.
I must leave it behind,
And climb to a new place now.

This ground is not the rock I thought it to be.

Tool, Flood

----------------
Do you believe
In the lies, the lies, the lies that shape your world?
Do you believe
In your own, your own, fictitious immortality?

The world won't end while you walk the earth
And when you realize that your life don't matter
You'll turn to something to help you forget
That you're only young once, old forever

And we become what we hate
(Don't think of us)

-Screeching Weasel, What We Hate[/size][/color]