News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Post your desktop

Started by Messier Undertree, September 14, 2008, 03:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

In addition to Star Wars, I also do epic structures that give me proverbial architectural and historical invisible hard-ons. I will see the Hagia Sophia before I die.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Suu on December 09, 2008, 03:10:50 AM

In addition to Star Wars, I also do epic structures that give me proverbial architectural and historical invisible hard-ons. I will see the Hagia Sophia before I die.

Hagia Sophia = :fap:

Suu

I will fucking walk in there dressed as Theodora I too. Watch me.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Harlequin

'Tis mine - custom background, icons, theme and rainmeter skins. I have far too much free time.
After all, wasn't it Oscar Wilde who was arrested for sodomy? Sorry, I'm not quite sure why I said that...

Cain

Aw yeah, bitchin background:

Valerie - Gone

Quote from: Harlequin on December 09, 2008, 11:15:13 AM
'Tis mine - custom background, icons, theme and rainmeter skins. I have far too much free time.
Ooh, pretty!
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates

OPTIMUS PINECONE

Quote from: Nigel on November 10, 2008, 06:16:37 AM
Jesus. fuck.

Ha! You KNOW he's really jerking off to my cockshots, Nigel.
"Sincere thought, real free thought, ready, in the name of superhuman authority or of humble common sense, to question the basis of what is officially taught and generally accepted, is less and less likely to thrive. It is, we repeat, by far easier to enslave a literate people than an illiterate one, strange as this may seem at first sight. And the enslavement is more likely to be lasting."   -Savitri Devi

"Great men of action... never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job, and at times they all are"   -Oswald Mosley

Messier Undertree

tyrannosaurus vex

I see there are quite a few of you who have accidentally failed to replace your default OS with a good one.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on December 24, 2008, 07:13:19 PM
Eat my dick.
Hey, no need to get hostile. If endless crashing, rebooting, malware/nagware/vaporware, and failure to meet basic UI and security standards is your thing, go with it. :P

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: vexati0n on December 24, 2008, 07:16:40 PM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on December 24, 2008, 07:13:19 PM
Eat my dick.
Hey, no need to get hostile. If endless crashing, rebooting, malware/nagware/vaporware, and failure to meet basic UI and security standards is your thing, go with it. :P

Or you could just not get snotty about people's personal choices.  Jesus Christ, people like you are why I've never even considered using Linux.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

BADGE OF HONOR

"Oh hey I'm having a problem with my compute--"

"USE LINUX U FAG"

"...thanks for your help"

tyrannosaurus vex

:lulz:

yeah, linux users are assholes.

Bruno

Quote from: vexati0n on December 24, 2008, 07:08:51 PM
I see there are quite a few of you who have accidentally failed to replace your default OS with a good one.

You're not a really real Linux user unless you can boot to at least 5 different distributions.

Jerry_Frankster,

Wants to know how he can get some OS/2 up in here.
Formerly something else...