News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't understand why Oregon is always the unhappiest and most depressed state on any of these lists. It's NICE here, FFS.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Maybe it's all those white nationalists, afraid because it's the 21st century and there are black people and stuff, and everyone else is depressed because they have to put up with the aforementioned yahoos?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on August 27, 2016, 06:32:37 PM
Maybe it's all those white nationalists, afraid because it's the 21st century and there are black people and stuff, and everyone else is depressed because they have to put up with the aforementioned yahoos?

This is actually a completely reasonable explanation.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Freeky

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

minuspace

Supposed elite transport for somewhat recently closed bordello:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

This is every FaceBook argument, ever.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel