News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Printable PDF Discordian Calendar.

Started by Cyclone, December 14, 2008, 07:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclone

Does anyone have a link to one, if nobody can find one, I might just make one, so I am also requesting a good site to host the calendar in the event nobody can produce one.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cyclone on December 14, 2008, 07:03:09 PM
Does anyone have a link to one, if nobody can find one, I might just make one, so I am also requesting a good site to host the calendar in the event nobody can produce one.

What Nigel said.  Also, make your own.  If it is actually funny, link to it, because the "real" Discordian calendar is fucking HOPELESS.

Thanks. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cyclone

yeah, the google search doesn't seem to turn up anything, but I'll get to work on making my own pending my whim.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cyclone on December 14, 2008, 07:37:32 PM
yeah, the google search doesn't seem to turn up anything, but I'll get to work on making my own pending my whim.

Well, there you go.

Do not forget to give Richard Nixon a day.  It's the only right thing to do.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2008, 07:38:53 PM
Quote from: Cyclone on December 14, 2008, 07:37:32 PM

Well, there you go.

Do not forget to give Richard Nixon a day.  It's the only right thing to do.

YESSSSS

Actually, I recommend getting one of those blank "build-your-own" calendars and filling in the dates

also, to make it easier, split each month into two or three parts. Use a free template if you want, or make your own: http://www.vertex42.com/calendars/blank-calendar.html

Also, if you make a Discordian calendar with Gregorian conversions and put it on Lulu, I'll buy it. Well, if it's less than $20.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Cyclone

Alright, I did it, anyone have a site to host it on?

Jenne

Cyclone

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cyclone

http://ifile.it/s5m1ofi

nothing spectacular, but if anyone has been wanting one to print, here it is.

edit and redistribute freely.

Jenne

drjon

Quote from: Cyclone on December 19, 2008, 12:50:11 AM
http://ifile.it/s5m1ofi

nothing spectacular, but if anyone has been wanting one to print, here it is.

edit and redistribute freely.

It's a great shame that the Cuckoo Trail Cabal seems to have closed shop. Their annual calendars were feckin awesome.
--><--
Eris Broke my Hot Rod
The Appendix Discordia:
- The Semi-Official Quasi-Clandestine Bavarian Illuminati/Discordian Archives
- How The West Was Lost (Principia Discordia - The 1st Edition)
- The Apocrypha Discordia