News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on May 20, 2015, 12:11:49 AM
Thanks for the sympathy everyone, although now I feel like a goober for dropping that and then fucking off for days.

May is my new February. This has been a real shitter of a month, as far as my normally charmed life goes.

I'm sorry, Cainad. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 02:43:18 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 19, 2015, 04:08:49 PM
I just got counseled for not falling asleep in a meeting, and for not doing work that had been taken out of my hands.

I am of course behaving badly now.

:crankey:

There's nothing better than "I don't want you do to the thing" followed by "WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THE THING?"

My source tells me that Lillie is trying to goad me into insubordination.

Puny human!  I dealt with PROFESSIONALS trying to get me to do that for TEN YEARS in the military.

I am now being exceptionally reasonable, with the caveat that - unlike the military - there is no provision for non-verbal disrespect.  Like a GRIN.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2015, 03:01:38 AM
I just got counseled for not falling asleep in a meeting, and for not doing work that had been taken out of my hands.

There's nothing better than "I don't want you do to the thing" followed by "WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THE THING?"

Puny human!  I dealt with PROFESSIONALS trying to get me to do that for TEN YEARS in the military.

I am now being exceptionally reasonable, with the caveat that - unlike the military - there is no provision for non-verbal disrespect.  Like a GRIN.

I could see THAT grin driving Lillie all the way around the bend.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:03:07 AM

Yeah, this is now a matter of honor.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2015, 03:09:48 AM

OH how I wish this would be available on video!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In other news, my dog keeps eating chicken shit and then sitting behind me in my office, just reeking.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:11:13 AM

You'd have to do it in time lapse photography.  She hates me so much she can only stand to be around me a few minutes a day.

I am finding things that I need to consult with her on, and then making the conversations unnecessarily protracted.

And I GRIN a lot.  With a hard hat and sunglasses on, so all she can see is the facial hair, which her husband tells me is some kind of weird phobia of hers.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:11:41 AM
In other news, my dog keeps eating chicken shit and then sitting behind me in my office, just reeking.

DAWG GONNA DAWG.

BECAUSE DAWG.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2015, 03:14:02 AM

You'd have to do it in time lapse photography.  She hates me so much she can only stand to be around me a few minutes a day.

I am finding things that I need to consult with her on, and then making the conversations unnecessarily protracted.

And I GRIN a lot.  With a hard hat and sunglasses on, so all she can see is the facial hair, which her husband tells me is some kind of weird phobia of hers.

A series of stills would make me happy.

Also, the mental image alone makes me SO HAPPY.  :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2015, 03:14:28 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:11:41 AM

DAWG GONNA DAWG.

BECAUSE DAWG.

SHE TOTES DAWG.

Cainad (dec.)

You, sir, are a fucking ARTIST. :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on May 20, 2015, 03:57:33 AM

You, sir, are a fucking ARTIST. :lulz:

Glad I could make ya laugh, Cainad.

:)

And yeah, I feel like Picasso painting that horse thing.
Molon Lube

Trivial

I think we broke our 2nd line manager.  He went from having no humor to suddenly throwing nerf balls at speakers in meetings.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Trivial on May 20, 2015, 04:00:46 AM
I think we broke our 2nd line manager.  He went from having no humor to suddenly throwing nerf balls at speakers in meetings.

Good work.

I bet he had a sense of humor.  I bet he just thought it was undignified in a leader.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Trivial on May 20, 2015, 04:00:46 AM

GOOD.