News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

U.S. gathering data on U.S. citizens

Started by Adios, December 20, 2010, 03:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Nine years after the terrorist attacks of 2001, the United States is assembling a vast domestic intelligence apparatus to collect information about Americans, using the FBI, local police, state homeland security offices and military criminal investigators.

The system, by far the largest and most technologically sophisticated in the nation's history, collects, stores and analyzes information about thousands of U.S. citizens and residents, many of whom have not been accused of any wrongdoing.

The government's goal is to have every state and local law enforcement agency in the country feed information to Washington to buttress the work of the FBI, which is in charge of terrorism investigations in the United States.

Other democracies - Britain and Israel, to name two - are well acquainted with such domestic security measures. But for the United States, the sum of these new activities represents a new level of governmental scrutiny.
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/top-secret-america/articles/monitoring-america/1/

Even employment history is being collected. Think you are safe because you aren't a suspect? Think again.

LMNO

Well, I for one hope that the agents assigned to my case are at least entertained by what they find.

And hey!  Now I have my own captive audience!

East Coast Hustle

I'm glad that you degenerates will finally be under the benevolent watchful eye of our masters in DC.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Whatever

Quote from: East Coast Hipster on December 20, 2010, 03:38:48 PM
I'm glad that you degenerates will finally be under the benevolent watchful eye of our masters in DC.

Awwww that is so sweet!  You thought we weren't all along.....  :wink:

Adios

AFK

It's Santa Claus.  How else would he know if we are naughty or nice?  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Hey, Mr NSA man:  Choke on a dick.  Ima be a damn radical if I want to.  Can't stop me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Prince Glittersnatch III

What kind of activity are they on the watch for?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on December 20, 2010, 05:38:06 PM

pipe bomb TSA nuclear VX nerve gas Obama Carnivore PROMIS militia.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 20, 2010, 05:41:06 PM

Well, no trigger words there at all.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 20, 2010, 05:46:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 20, 2010, 05:41:06 PM

Well, no trigger words there at all.  :lulz:

Fuck these geeks.  I'm a "Bob"-damned American, and I'm gonna say what I please.

The surest way to guarantee a dictatorship is to be afraid of one.

Adios

the last yatto

Didn't we have a longer list of code words?

And I've already seen my file :lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Whatever