News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Tennessee Will Ignore The Gays (And arrest Muslims) Until They Go AWAY!

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., April 25, 2011, 11:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

S'ok, one day the redneck states will realize they're just burying shit that will eventually come home to roost.    I cannot WAIT for the current pendulum swing to the right to end, though.

Luna

As a friend of mine posted on Facebook today:

"Your kids won't become left-handed if you teach them that some people are left-handed."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

*GrumpButt*

Gd.. Funny and sad at the same time.

Wth....

I am soooo glad I live here in Tn. It makes me happy to be a Jesus lovin Redneck!!!

And the best part is: My kids get to grow up here and learn all kinds of good stuffs! YAY
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Luna on April 26, 2011, 07:57:05 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 26, 2011, 07:56:16 PM
When i was younger, i experimented with left-handedness.

Hey, didn't we all?

FUCK YOU GUISE!!!!!!!

WE ARE TIRED OF YOU EXPERIMENTING WITH LEFTHANDEDNESS LIKE WE ARE JUST SOME SORT OF EXOTIC SUB CULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golden Applesauce

I was in TN for most of elementary / middle school.  I didn't find out about homosexuality until high school (when I moved to Ohio.)
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Adios

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on April 27, 2011, 01:12:08 AM
I was in TN for most of elementary / middle school.  I didn't find out about homosexuality until high school (when I moved to Ohio.)

That's because all Damnyankees are gay and no one from the south is except Clay Aikens.

Jenne

You didn't watch Three's Company or any sitcoms on TV in the 80's/90's?

I mean, do TNns outlaw programming like Glee or some shit?

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Jenne on April 27, 2011, 01:21:36 AM

Dont give them any ideas.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Kurt Christ

I don't actually remember being instructed as to what homosexuality was in school. The topic may have come up in health, but, come on? Kids will probably learn about the existence of homosexuality pretty early on just by being in the world. It's not like Thomas Jefferson- you can't just leave homosexuality out of education with nobody being any the wiser.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Dysfunctional Cunt

I grew up in TN. Yeah yeah it explains a lot. I don't remember how old I was when I found out what homosexual meant but I do know it was never discussed in any class I had in TN or later in High School in NC.

I think it needs to be a part of any sex ed class.  While you don't necessarily need graphic details, protection and the basics need to be covered.

And that is just another reason they took my southern belle crown. I'm not backasswards enough!!!

Golden Applesauce

About 95% of the television I watched in that age range was Bill Nye the Science Guy, The Magic School Bus, and Pokemon.  For the longest time, my understanding of sex was "what you to do to fertilize the ovum so it can develop into a baby."  I was just completely unaware of the social / psychological factors surrounding sex.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Telarus

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on April 27, 2011, 02:53:04 AM

About 95% of the television I watched in that age range was Bill Nye the Science Guy, The Magic School Bus, and Pokemon.  For the longest time, my understanding of sex was "what you to do to fertilize the ovum so it can develop into a baby."  I was just completely unaware of the social / psychological factors surrounding sex.

Funny how society hides that from us, and then clubs us over the head with it later.  :fnord:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I came home from my first day of kindergarten and asked my mom what 69 was because the big kids on the bus were talking about it. The next day I asked what a 'cock sucker' was and why anyone would want to suck on a chicken. It went down hill from there. The kids were calling each other faggots and butt pirates with all manner of gesticulation and miming to accompany their words. With that kind of help, who doesn't figure it out?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.