News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Unlimited Ferguson Thread of police state nightmare fuel.

Started by Da6s, August 14, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Sorry von, you seem to have mistaken this board for /pol/.  Though I'm not sure how, since most of us can type in complete sentences and don't think much of Ron Paul...

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 21, 2014, 01:05:12 PM
I'm no psychiatrist, but does it seem weird to you that von professes previous same-sex relationships, and yet chooses "faggot" as a pejoritive?  There seems to be a lot of self-hate going on in his head.

I suspect it is simple shock value.

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

von

Quote from: Hoopla on August 21, 2014, 12:53:17 PM
It's going to be difficult for whoever decides to try to spilt the thread, since every post of Von's is peppered with both conversation relevant to the topic at hand, as well as ignorantly racist jive which has no place anywhere outside of David Duke's personal slash fic.

From what I can see, the most obvious point in which the thread goes from "relevant discussion" to "derailed shitposting" is around page 8 where I called you a tremendous fucking faggot. At that point, most of the posts turn into arguments focused on myself rather than ferguson, with a few relevant posts interspersed, none of which come from me.

To address other things...

>I'm no psychiatrist, but does it seem weird to you that von professes previous same-sex relationships, and yet chooses "faggot" as a pejoritive?  There seems to be a lot of self-hate going on in his head.

I chose faggot as a pejorative because it is and always has been a part of my lexicon as a term of derision. I'm sure a similar train of thought afflicts the people who've told me to go fuck myself -- I have a hard time believing that they veritably wish me to have sex with myself.
Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar...

>If you want to meet face to face to test my ass, post or message me a specific meet up location and time.
> I live in Fresno, CA and will gladly travel to give you your just deserts

I didn't know people were still stupid enough to resort to internet toughguyism and legitimately mean it.
Still, if you mean it, give me a time frame wherein which you are available (via PM, of course) -- be aware you'll be traversing a good 80% of the country on your way to me, so you may need a few days off and some capital in order to reach me.
Give me some times that are good for you, I'll check my schedule, confirm when we can have compatable times (note: I am most available friday and saturday) and meet you as needed.
in short, I will 1v1 you IRL...

hooplala

You have an overly generous view of your earlier posts.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: von on August 21, 2014, 03:55:12 AM

Thats a logical sounding deflection, but as i look through things more and more, i see it everywhere.
if someone pisses off PD's core users somehow, its mysticwick, totse, or the monster-of-the-week troll from last month "obviously" using an alt.

Nope.  In this case, it's just you.  Screeching about "faggots" and "niggers", defending the klan, and basically being an all-American, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

von

Quote from: Hoopla on August 21, 2014, 02:03:33 PM
You have an overly generous view of your earlier posts.

I dunno, before that point on page 8, I was legitimately trying. Perhaps I presented views which seemed "misinformed" or otherwise clash with the majority worldview of this forum, but until that point on page 8, I was simply trying to add to political discussion. After that, it gets into 100% shitposting territory.

>And i hope you get brutally raped by 50 niggers...

she (I assume anyway), as I saw it, simply exploded on me with commentary that approached "navy seal pasta" tier meaninglessness of content. I was only returning the favour...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: von on August 21, 2014, 02:09:07 PM

I dunno, before that point on page 8, I was legitimately trying.

Who cares?  Once you started posting Murrika, you became irrelevant, and anything you had to say earlier got buried under the crap flowing out the back of you.

hooplala

Quote from: von on August 21, 2014, 02:09:07 PM
I dunno, before that point on page 8, I was legitimately trying.

And that is the truly sad part.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

von

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 21, 2014, 02:06:13 PM

Thats a logical sounding deflection, but as i look through things more and more, i see it everywhere.
if someone pisses off PD's core users somehow, its mysticwick, totse, or the monster-of-the-week troll from last month "obviously" using an alt.

Nope.  In this case, it's just you.  Screeching about "faggots" and "niggers", defending the klan, and basically being an all-American, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do.

I agree. I agree 100%. I am a shithead, and that was my point: it was assumed that I was someone else imitating a shithead just for the sake of annoying people.

As for defending the klan...I wasn't. My point was that the NBPP is just as bad as them. But screw it at this point...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on August 21, 2014, 06:48:08 AM
Or being accused of being an alt etc....
It adds nothing to the discussion, even more so when it doesn't come from a mod who can at least run an IP check.

Von is just Von, his dumb opinions are his own. The topic is Ferguson, if needs be we can split the thread.

I think the posts have been dead-on.  If nothing else, von has demonstrated how one side in the Ferguson thing occurred.

hooplala

Quote from: von on August 21, 2014, 02:14:02 PM

I agree. I agree 100%. I am a shithead, and that was my point: it was assumed that I was someone else imitating a shithead just for the sake of annoying people.

As for defending the klan...I wasn't. My point was that the NBPP is just as bad as them. But screw it at this point...

Your point is made, you are --undoubtedly-- the original shithead.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: von on August 21, 2014, 02:14:02 PM

So why would you expect the opinion of a shithead to be taken seriously?

And saying "The OTHER side is just as bad as the people I am describing" IS a defense, as can be demonstrated by any debate between democratic & republican partisans.