News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Zombie outbreak speads to Maryland

Started by Cain, May 31, 2012, 10:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Or fucking Geoducs, which are basically a trap.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Twiddlegeddon on June 02, 2012, 04:55:51 AM
Haverhill incidentally is pronounced HEY-ver-'ll

HEY-vrill  :argh!: Only 2 syllables!

Still, better than when I've heard Hav-er-hill.

The most mind-boggling was when I heard Methuen pronounced Met-hoo-en. WTF?? The majority of the time when you see "th" together it's gonna be like in "the". Why would you default to the opposite?!?!

That was when I was working at AAA. I got to hear lots of cities pronounced stupidly, among all the other stupid things people called about.

Not that I can pronounce every name ever, so I understand people trying to do it phonetically, but just the "th" thing was a bit baffling.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

LMNO

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on June 05, 2012, 07:58:19 PM

The most mind-boggling was when I heard Methuen pronounced Met-hoo-en. WTF?? The majority of the time when you see "th" together it's gonna be like in "the". Why would you default to the opposite?!?!

Because Chatham, that's why.

The Good Reverend Roger

Why would you default to the opposite?!?!

You can't.  Everything defaults to MAIN.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 01, 2012, 08:42:56 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on June 01, 2012, 08:42:16 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/police-homeless-woman-snatches-baby-from-stroller-tries-to-eat-its-arm/

Via ECH.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

All that stuff we've been saying about the End Times?
Eris thought, "Hey - they've been giving me love for long enough. Might as well let them be right."
And then she chuckled, snapping the very DNA strands of the nearby trees.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 05, 2012, 08:14:17 PM

Because Chatham, that's why.

Well.....ya got me there. Forgot about Chatham. I concede then that it just makes sense because of living in the area (or any other given locality). I feel like there's a good reason for Chatham vs. Methuen, but, no.....I guess not. I get to "Obviously it makes sense that they use that pronunciation for Chatham because.......obviously!"
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Anna Mae Bollocks

ANNNNNNND - right back to Florida.  :horrormirth:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

GlompChomp

Oh god a zombie apocalypse who else can barely contain their excitement?  :lulz:
widdly scuds

I stretch my penis in a saltwater toffee maker every Tuesday and Saturday.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

GlompChomp

widdly scuds

I stretch my penis in a saltwater toffee maker every Tuesday and Saturday.