News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Angry music thread.

Started by EK WAFFLR, March 26, 2014, 06:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Fear's "The Record" is also pretty angry.  But funny, too.  So it's a toss up.

EK WAFFLR

In addition to your grand suggestions, I now have, Peste Noire, five finger death punch, brujeria, Overkill (how the fuck could I have forgotten them?!), Marduk, Sodom (also a band I'm ashamed to not have thought of, Marduk, Feindflug, and Scorpion Violente (a fucking fantastic band. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UaJriF-kNc  (vaguely nsfw)) .

Awesome.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 27, 2014, 11:07:19 AM
Swans (1982-1985 lineups)

You're the third person to say that. I'mma give it a go.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Allfather Waffles on March 27, 2014, 06:05:02 PM
In addition to your grand suggestions, I now have, Peste Noire, five finger death punch, brujeria, Overkill (how the fuck could I have forgotten them?!), Marduk, Sodom (also a band I'm ashamed to not have thought of, Marduk, Feindflug, and Scorpion Violente (a fucking fantastic band. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UaJriF-kNc  (vaguely nsfw)) .

Awesome.

Brujeria is awesome! So is Sodom.

I gotta ask, though...

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH? WTF? YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAVE INCLUDED SEETHER OR STAIND.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on March 27, 2014, 06:19:23 PM
Quote from: Allfather Waffles on March 27, 2014, 06:05:02 PM

Awesome.

Brujeria is awesome! So is Sodom.

I gotta ask, though...

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH? WTF? YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAVE INCLUDED SEETHER OR STAIND.

It's soft enough for the other guys at the gym to not turn my player off when I'm blasting it over the speakers. Usually they play mtallica and wasp.

[/b]

LMNO

You might also want to check out Foetus.

EK WAFFLR

Fuck. Foetus. I've forgotten alla bout them. Needs to go on the list.

[/b]

rong

Sepultura - Chaos A.D. is a pretty solid gym album.  Plus, you know... Chaos!
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

East Coast Hustle

I almost added that one to my list but I decided I was already veering too far into mid-90s nostalgia. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

rong

Quote from: Allfather Waffles on March 27, 2014, 06:20:36 PM
Usually they play mtallica and wasp.

Rammstein would probably be well tolerated
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"