News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

The 18 Buddha Strike Remix Project

Started by eighteen buddha strike, August 19, 2006, 01:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eighteen buddha strike

This is just some shit I did a while back with Audiowave, or some other .wav editor.
If I ever dig up any of the actual sequencing I did back then, I can post some of that too, but for now... enjoy:

18 Buddha Strike - Werewolves Without A Cause (the remix project)

Emperor---I-Am-The-Black-Wizards-Coked-Out-Werewolf-mix
sunn-0---My-Wall-werewolf-on-heroin-mix
ulver----graablick-blev-hun-vaer-werewolves-wearing-sunday-dresses-huffing-ether-mix
Current-93---Seven-Seals-Intoxicated-Werewolf-Mix

Some day, I'm going to blow up, and you guys will be all like 'Holy shit, that guy just self-immolated!'

putz

I've really been getting into this kind of music in the past year or so, thanks to a roomate who likes to listen to the now-defunct Kalvos & Damian's New Music Bazaar and some chance encounters at the four-dollar rack of the local record store.  A few good albums that I've found are Aluminum Noise - Totally Fucking Lost, Q. R. Ghazalla - Threnody to the New Victims of Hiroshima (The guy who reviewed it underrated it, in my opinion.  A better description would be "The Mormon Tabernacle Choir if it were composed of giant alien insects bent on world domination. B+"), The Boredoms - Pop Tatari, Tryptych of a Pastel Fern - Louder Than a Star Exploding |clic this also| (His solo stuff can be a bit lame at times, but his Pitchblende stuff fucking rocks out.)

(Not all of these are of the same genre as your stuff, I just listed them as found CD's of the past year that I liked. Or stuff. Something.)

Also, for your own mixing purposes, keep an eye out for a doube-record Children's Bible set at your local thrift stores.  A+++ material.  "And God said: **BOOooOoOoOOOoOOoM!!!!** CAinN? n?  WWwHErRE iS AabLe yOUr BroThER? r?"  I once did a tape recording of  me mixing this album randomly  along with a skipping Black Sabbath album.  My roomate transfered it to CD and left it anonymously on the doorstep of a local college radio DJ. The dude freaked out and played it repetitvely.  Oddly enough, I never got a copy for myself.  I'll have to bug my roomate to dig it up so I can post it.

Anyhow, I really liked your stuff. Capitol!
You really are children here I cant believe it???

Shibboleet The Annihilator