News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 09, 2014, 06:06:10 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 09, 2014, 03:05:18 PM
Chai Tea latte or GTFO.

Cain,
beverage philistine

I like chai lattes, but one has enough calories to count as a full meal.

That's perfect for me.  I'm hardly eating of late, but I'm drinking loads. 

Actually, these are about 90 calories, which is less than I expected.  Still wouldn't want to have more than 10 a day, but it's fairly manageable.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 09, 2014, 06:30:33 PM
So, my son has apparently come up as a match for bone marrow for a very sick 19 year old girl in Canada.  So he's going to DC in February, to endure the glory that is a marrow tap (agonizing, and the drugs make you ill).  For some kid he doesn't even know.

I'm pretty fucking proud of him right now.

So is the USMC, apparently.  They'll be giving him 3 weeks convalescent leave in February, a month before he goes to Okinawa.  So I'll have him back for more time than I expected.
Serious kudos to that man. I'd be proud as fuck too. Hope all goes well for everyone.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

So, my son has apparently come up as a match for bone marrow for a very sick 19 year old girl in Canada.  So he's going to DC in February, to endure the glory that is a marrow tap (agonizing, and the drugs make you ill).  For some kid he doesn't even know.

So is the USMC, apparently.  They'll be giving him 3 weeks convalescent leave in February, a month before he goes to Okinawa.  So I'll have him back for more time than I expected.

Tell him that some spag he's never met is also really proud of him.

You helped raise a good kid.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 09, 2014, 06:37:32 PM

Yeah, I'm proud of him for being tough enough for the marines, etc...But what I'm really proud of in both kids is that they're essentially good people.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Eater of Clowns

THIS.

He's doing a truly beautiful thing.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

hooplala

Two spags.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Ben Shapiro

Mighty fine semen you got there brah!

Ben Shapiro

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

:lulz:

Also Roger, your kid's awesome.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

The only thing I don't like about Germany is that they use a different time than we do back home.  It's 9:30 PM here, for fuck's sake, when everyone knows it's 1:30 PM.

Europeans always feel they have to do things differently, just to be special.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: Hoopla on January 09, 2014, 06:59:31 PM

Two spags.

Three and a half spags (I need to go running more).