News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Let me go.

Started by Zurtok Khan, March 12, 2005, 07:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

You can all have my "perspective."  I don't want it anymore.  I want nothing.  I mean nothingness.  But if I want it then I can't have it...so maybe I won't want it, I'll just pee my pants is drownd in my own vomit.  That sounds good, I just need to get toasted.

I'm only depressed because I've been stressed so much...and I just don't care anymore.  I don't know why I cared at all in the first place.  THere is no distinction.  I mean, nothing exists to be distinct.

Grr.  you can have it.  take it, it's all yours.  I want nothing to do with it.  I don't want eyes, ears, a brain, feeling hands, or a tounge, no more sensory perception, thank you.  no more thinking either, or speaking (especially speaking).  It's all so empty so pointless mountains are less then mountains...never more.  They are nothing.  Pointless stupid atoms.

Let me go.  No wait, I'll let myself go, thanks.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

The Good Reverend Roger

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMO!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

agent compassion

Who cares if it's emo? I liked it. STFU.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Cain

Emo-lite maybe?  And I do like his style.

agent compassion

It's like he read my mind.

Cain

I wish someone could read mine.  Unless they were law enforcement. Or my tutors.

Mangrove

Quote from: ScribeI wish someone could read mine.  Unless they were law enforcement. Or my tutors.

<tunes into Scribe's brain>

".....not....enough....scottie dogs?....no...scotch!! yes...need more scotch!!"
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

East Coast Hustle

wicked EMO.

uber EMO.

super duper EMO.

0/10

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

A thing can be "emo" and still be true.

10/10.

8)

East Coast Hustle

a thing can be true and still suck ass.

-2/10

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sepia

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodyes it's true. i suck ass.

8)======)))¤
Everyone will always be too late

East Coast Hustle

Sepia

[quote="Bathory's Sainthood"Yes, well, wtf, i'll like all asses in here
:?======)))$[/quote]
Everyone will always be too late

East Coast Hustle

it's true, I am an ass man.

8)