News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Azathoth monument appears in front of restaurant

Started by Bu🤠ns, August 30, 2013, 12:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

-

Bu🤠ns

McGrupp

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: McGrupp on August 30, 2013, 02:57:40 AM
I don't know why but this makes me giddy.  :lulz:

I also like the implication that the claim was made a year ago, and oh, here's your stone and bronze memo to that effect.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 15, 2013, 12:51:18 PM
http://io9.com/meet-the-mysterious-men-behind-oklahomas-monument-to-a-1265330944

QuoteEric Piper and J. David Osbourne aren't cultists (that we know of), by they did build a 300-lb. monument to the dark Lovecraftian god Azathoth and left it on the lawn of the unsuspecting Paseo Grill in Oklahoma City two weeks ago. Curious whether this was some kind of art project or a sign of the end times in which humanity will descend into gibbering madness, we decided to get the answers straight from Piper and Osbourne themselves.

Uh huh.  Not cultists.  Sure.  We believe you, honest.

:lulz: I love those guys. I love artists, the kind of artists who do weird shit JUST BECAUSE.

BECAUSE ART PLUS FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division