News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

I HAVE TAKEN SOME LAIL HOSTAGE....

Started by Payne, July 10, 2008, 03:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

....And hidden it behind some MSPainty squares. If you want to see this lailtastic picture of one of our posters, my demands must be met. Each demand that is met will remove some of the squares, and you will begin to see the unfolding glory of the picture that lies behind.

To begin.....

I demand pics that WOMP has not seen before that can be used to further our aims of WRATH. Either of people we have already, looking even more retarded than they already do in our vaults, or fresh blood!

BRING IT TO ME!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mwahahahahah. Now it is time to use my images of Netaungrot for EVIL!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

oh my god he's from space

is that a stephen colbert wrist bracelet?

Payne

DEAR GAWD!

That is spaggoted all to hell.

My brain can't handle it.

I require moar, however. MOAR!

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Payne

Sweet merciful fuck!

Did your mother rut with a purebred spag Richter?!

But one more, and this demand will be met.

Valium Votan

You really need to see more than Roger's fat head!?!? Gosh, I don't. I almost shat myself.

Richter

I give you: the USA's finest Jenkem Palace:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Payne

This pleases me.

I will reward you by removing THREE squares. Thats three more than you truly deserve.

My next demand!

Bring me the most exotic pictures that no WOMPer has laid eyes one. I wish to line the walls of my throne room with the most unique works of art.

THEY MUST SING TO MY SOUL!

THEY MUST MAKE ME WANT TO LAUGH TILL I SCREAM, OR FART TILL I SHART!

BRING IT TO ME!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on July 10, 2008, 03:30:01 AM
oh my god he's from space

is that a stephen colbert wrist bracelet?

I am the master

He is the apprentice

I made him wear it, as a sign to the other glassworkers that he is under my protection, and the consequences will be dire should he come to harm.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Nigel on July 10, 2008, 03:26:52 AM
Mwahahahahah. Now it is time to use my images of Netaungrot for EVIL!

lol Net, you look spaced the fuck out in those pics... what are in those jars behind you?

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

Quote from: Payne on July 10, 2008, 03:41:37 AM
This pleases me.

I will reward you by removing THREE squares. Thats three more than you truly deserve.

My next demand!

Bring me the most exotic pictures that no WOMPer has laid eyes one. I wish to line the walls of my throne room with the most unique works of art.

THEY MUST SING TO MY SOUL!

THEY MUST MAKE ME WANT TO LAUGH TILL I SCREAM, OR FART TILL I SHART!

BRING IT TO ME!

My demands will be met!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Valium Votan on July 10, 2008, 03:35:45 AM
You really need to see more than Roger's fat head!?!? Gosh, I don't. I almost shat myself.

Looks like my stalker stepped around Cain's ban (was it Cain or ECH?).

Whoopsie!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.