News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

+: epilogue 4

Started by Horab Fibslager, August 16, 2004, 10:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

there is no enemy any where

(or)

the five fortunes

over the years i've eaten my fair share of chinese food(who hasn't), and i've collected 4(i may have lost one, or i haven;t found it yet). they are as follows:

everything is not yet lost

you may attend a party where strange customs prevail.

the results of your plans will be satisfactory.

you are the master of every situation.

the fifth being lost or not yet found.

they beg the questions, if not everythign is yet lost, what so far is? when will i attend this party, and will they have my brand of beer? which plans? does being the master of every situation responsible for my god complex, as seemignly uncanny events uinfoldign in my favour wontonly as if spun otu by crazed mad tumbling dice? adn what is the fifth fortune? did i lose it to the dreaded washign machine, or did it fall otu of my pocket? or is it out there or waiting to be created to wait to be reaad by mysef and added to the collection of fortunes? and what will happen when that happens? will nazis start pouring out of fissures from hell conveniently leaving jsut the right type of ammo for the gun in my hand when i remove themselves from themselves?
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 09:00:14 PM
And...BUMP!   :lulz:

:digtbk:

:hammer:
6 years from now you are going to bump one my threads that was full horror aren't you?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on March 03, 2011, 10:50:04 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 09:00:14 PM
And...BUMP!   :lulz:

:digtbk:

:hammer:
6 years from now you are going to bump one my threads that was full horror aren't you?

I hope to be dead & stuffed like Trigger by then.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.