News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

BIG MAN PLANS

Started by Doktor Howl, April 14, 2015, 08:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

When I am rich, the world will be my GAYBAR, and every night will be SATURDAY NIGHT, except Sundays, because Game of Thrones will be on.

It appears I am rich.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 14, 2015, 10:43:15 PM
When I am rich, the world will be my GAYBAR, and every night will be SATURDAY NIGHT, except Sundays, because Game of Thrones will be on.

It appears I am rich.

We knew that, moneybags.  I expect a little more tyranny out of the wealthy.

The Jackboots of Fabulousness. 
Molon Lube

Freeky

I dunno, I like LMNO's brand of tyranny.  A little less vicious, a littl emore FABULOUS!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on April 15, 2015, 02:26:42 AM
I dunno, I like LMNO's brand of tyranny.  A little less vicious, a littl emore FABULOUS!

I was really expecting feather boas.

I mean, STANDARDS, PEOPLE.  WORK WITH ME HERE.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

When I am rich, I will have my own laboratory.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

When Im rich Im going to buy every orphanage in a 100 mile radius and tear it down to make room for a toxic waste dump.

When Im rich Im going to pay TGI Fridays employees to do a surprise birthday song for my ex-boss. On a day that is not his birthday, once every year, always on a different day, for the rest of his natural life.

When Im rich I will use my vast media empire to bring codpieces back into style.

When Im rich Snoop Lions will be declared an endangered species.

When im rich Im going to buy a cargo ship, fill it with McNuggets and send it to Africa to end world hunger.

When Im rich I will buy the rights to classic films and then pay George Lucas to digitally remaster them.

When Im rich Im going to clone the DoDo just so I can deep fry the last one.

When Im rich Im going to set up mobile suicide booths outside of brony conventions.

When Im rich Im going to launch a rocket full of ice cubes into the sun to combat global warming.

When Im rich Im going to buy Jerusalem and turn it into the worlds biggest water park.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I hope that when you're rich you will also fund my laboratory.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

When I am rich, I will fund a snake lab.

It will be a lab entirely populated by snakes, where humans are experimented on.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 15, 2015, 06:06:23 AM
When I am rich, I will fund a snake lab.

It will be a lab entirely populated by snakes, where humans are experimented on.

But who shall genetically engineer the superintelligent snake scientists? This is but one of many reasons someone should fund my research.

Cain

Psh, you don't need superinteligent snakes.  They'll just do really simple experiments.

Eventually, we can select those with the most aptitude for breeding, eventually culminating in SCIENCE SNAKES that have an intuitive grasp of emprical methods and approaches.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

EK WAFFLR

When I'm rich, I'll lobby to outlaw Saturday Night.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on April 15, 2015, 02:26:42 AM

Doktor Howl

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on April 15, 2015, 05:23:22 AM
When Im rich Im going to buy every orphanage in a 100 mile radius and tear it down to make room for a toxic waste dump.

When Im rich Im going to pay TGI Fridays employees to do a surprise birthday song for my ex-boss. On a day that is not his birthday, once every year, always on a different day, for the rest of his natural life.

When Im rich I will use my vast media empire to bring codpieces back into style.

When Im rich Snoop Lions will be declared an endangered species.

When im rich Im going to buy a cargo ship, fill it with McNuggets and send it to Africa to end world hunger.

When Im rich I will buy the rights to classic films and then pay George Lucas to digitally remaster them.

When Im rich Im going to clone the DoDo just so I can deep fry the last one.

When Im rich Im going to set up mobile suicide booths outside of brony conventions.

When Im rich Im going to launch a rocket full of ice cubes into the sun to combat global warming.

When Im rich Im going to buy Jerusalem and turn it into the worlds biggest water park.

BIG MAN PLANS!
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

When I am rich, I will have heating coils installed on the necks of giraffes.

Because their coffee is cold before it gets to their stomachs.  You never thought about that, did you?  No, you only think of yourselves.
Molon Lube