News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Board Project

Started by Pariah, March 17, 2009, 03:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

My problem is I don't know where to look.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Pariah

Okay I'm declaring the first plan of attack/action. This one is to find any already Discordians and introduce them to GASMs/BIP.
I think the best place to start would be on community sites like DevianART YouTube etc. etc.

Pariah

oh and stumbleupon would be a good one.
The good thing is that this project is a passive one and does not take an extreme amount of your time. If you see a discordian work, whether it be painting writing whatever, from someone you don't recognize from this forum just send em a link, preferably to the BIP wiki.

Richter

I like, direct the obviously like minded to our resources.

I'm brainstorming of stuff along the "Fight Club" homework assignemnet route.  
- Pitch a rant in public
- Strike up a conversation with a stranger in a line.
- Geurilla information kiosk.  

At best, this will find the assignee like minded folks, and maybe simialr fucktards for boards / local IRL projects.
At worst, we get ignored or brushed off.  No sweat, not knowing them they were expendable people anyways.

What y'all think?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Pariah

I like it.
I'll start that today.

Cramulus

Quote from: The Pariah on March 19, 2009, 03:17:03 PM
Okay I'm declaring the first plan of attack/action. This one is to find any already Discordians and introduce them to GASMs/BIP.
I think the best place to start would be on community sites like DevianART YouTube etc. etc.

:mittens:

Excellent. Let's pick some big media distribution points
(youtube, deviantart, flickr communities, LJ communities, etc)
and start generating media to match the medium.

on youtube we could do talks about the BIP or Discordia or whatever... actually, Hoopla's already doing that - is there a way we can get his platform to a larger audience?
what's the best way to get click-throughs from DeviantArt? Is it by posting art?

Richter

This seems to cross over a lot with your other thread, Cram.

I've been meaning to do a lot of crossover - ing with a yet - to - be created LJ type thing. 
Gauranteed hits get expensive, but a lot of us doing some networking across many platforms would ease the spread.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Cram, you can also get clicks by making insightful or inflammatory comments on other people's art, in their forums, their news posts, and in various chatrooms.

How will we know we've succeeded in exporting discordia? Is this a useful question to ask at this point or are we going to play it more by ear?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Automaton on March 19, 2009, 10:25:49 PM
How will we know we've succeeded in exporting discordia? Is this a useful question to ask at this point or are we going to play it more by ear?

Exporting Chaos is not a path to a door, but a ever winding road into the sunset.  :fnord:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Pariah

Okay I'm going to get a start on DeviantArt

Pariah

Oh and if any of you spags are members of DeviantART please announce ITT. It would make me feel like an idiot to message one of you guys about the BIP

Richter

I can't draw for shit.  Unless Deviant metal work is an option...

Pariah

Niether can I. Mainly used for trolling purposes.

Richter

:lulz:
Well, this should be fun.

Pariah

Most of my stuff got deleted due to copyright use.

Apparently the monalisa is copyrighted