News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

Recipes for the future.

Started by Kai, March 19, 2012, 03:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Here's the situation:

The last 4 months have been a huge renovation project. I'm staying with my parents currently, and in October my dad got the idea to check what the original ceiling looked like above the then current ceiling in the kitchen. This may or may not have been a mistake, depending on how you feel about 40 thousand dollar kitchen renovations. To make a long story short, the contractors will soon be finishing their part, the last coat on the floor will be put down, the counter tops measured, cut, and affixed, and the appliances. This includes a top of the line gas range and gas convection oven. This kitchen is going to be like a dream. The whole thing is beautiful. (I will post pictures upon completion.)

Here's where you come in. You post recipes that I should try in this new, amazing kitchen. I will post a few recipes that run in the family, as well (including my Great Grandma Burington's chicken pot pie recipe). Then I post pictures of how they turn out, in this kitchen, when it is completed.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Nephew Twiddleton

Hmmm.... will have to think of some things.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cain

Probably very good indeed.  I've gotten positive feedback on that particular recipe a couple of times myself, so it seems to be a good one

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on March 19, 2012, 03:27:47 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2012, 03:18:07 PM
http://www.howsweeteats.com/2012/01/caramelized-chicken-with-jalapeno-cream/

Looks great. Wonder how that would taste with some sauteed spinach and onions.

I made this not too long ago and it came out wicked good. Sauteed spinach and onions would probably go great with it
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.