News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

I'm extremely disappointed in your recent behavior

Started by Cainad (dec.), January 09, 2012, 04:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My excuse is that I drank too much on Saturday and didn't eat enough yesterday and now I'm having a blood sugar episode.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Don Coyote

I took an arrow to the knee.

I know I'm a bad man for that.

navkat

Because life is hard and I feel entitled to spend the rest of this month appeasing my hungry vagina and avoiding the impending doom on the other end of the phone since, as it turns out, I am both a genius and a goddamned fool.

WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING EXCUSE?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: navkat on January 09, 2012, 05:51:34 PM
WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING EXCUSE?

I tried to love my neighbor, but everytime I tried, he smacked my hand.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

kingyak

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

The Good Reverend Roger

I'll do better, I promise.

Right now I'm working on a pocket Van Der Graff generator. I've been testing it for like ten or twelve days. Just want to make sure that tingle is JUST right. You should see the looks on their faces when your pubic hair stands STRAIGHT OUT like a little Kim Jung Il in your shorts.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 09, 2012, 06:03:12 PM

Right now I'm working on a pocket Van Der Graff generator. I've been testing it for like ten or twelve days. Just want to make sure that tingle is JUST right. You should see the looks on their faces when your pubic hair stands STRAIGHT OUT like a little Kim Jung Il in your shorts.

:vomilulz:

Richter

YES. :horrormirth:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

Thread fucking delivers. :lulz:

As for the rest of you, I'm afraid those excuses are not covered under university policy and I therefore cannot allow you to make up the assignment.

BadBeast

Quote from: Cainad on January 10, 2012, 04:51:43 PM

Thread fucking delivers. :lulz:

As for the rest of you, I'm afraid those excuses are not covered under university policy and I therefore cannot allow you to make up the assignment.
"DO YUOR OWN HOEMWERK!" *

*Yahoo Answers
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4