News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

ITT, Holist demonstrates why his "English" is superior.

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 28, 2012, 10:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2012, 05:49:29 PM
Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 20, 2012, 05:29:56 PM
I think he likes the attention, which is why he won't interact normally in any of the other threads. He only interacts if he can make it about him.

Not at all. Most of the other threads I just do not find interesting. In the few that I do find interesting enough to comment on, I either get ignored or mobbed. Being ignored is a hard way to join a conversation, being mobbed also gets boring fast. Hence my admittedly sporadic and disjointed presence in these here boards.
Maybe stop saying stupid shit and then getting defensive when you get mobbed. Not getting defensive makes life here much easier.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 20, 2012, 07:10:43 PM
Maybe stop saying stupid shit and then getting defensive when you get mobbed. Not getting defensive makes life here much easier.

I shall treasure that advice as rong as I rive, captn Tirvial!

:lulz:
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

LMNO

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2012, 07:19:49 PM

Said like a true master of the English language.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 20, 2012, 07:26:49 PM

Said like a true master of the English language.

Cheerzes!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think he likes the attention, which is why he won't interact normally in any of the other threads. He only interacts if he can make it about him.

Not at all. Most of the other threads I just do not find interesting. In the few that I do find interesting enough to comment on, I either get ignored or mobbed. Being ignored is a hard way to join a conversation, being mobbed also gets boring fast. Hence my admittedly sporadic and disjointed presence in these here boards.

Well, duh, they're not about you.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

At this point, I'm going to ask Garbo, LMNO, and everyone else a question:

Why the FUCK are you responding to this bitter loser?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 20, 2012, 09:51:28 PM

I don't know. Maybe it's because he exudes loneliness. He must have a very sad, lonely life.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

I lack a good answer.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

My skull started falling asleep, as in numbness and pins and needles—not rest, when I read this thread.

True story.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Freeky

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 21, 2012, 01:04:38 AM

I don't know. Maybe it's because he exudes loneliness. He must have a very sad, lonely life.

Well, sure.  He's a freelance translator, donchaknow, and they have it as bad (or possibly worse) than silly little prostitutes.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 20, 2012, 09:25:00 PM

Well, duh, they're not about you.  :lol:

True, but that's not why I find them uninteresting. Why is it so hard to face up to the fact that somebody finds you largely boring, AND they are not a lonely, bitter loser, an utter failure of a human being? Cognitive dissonance, perhaps?  :lulz:

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 21, 2012, 01:04:38 AM

Yeah.  :lulz:

It ain't easy, what between raising 6 kids, freelancing, playing in a band, keeping in touch with a somewhat massive network of friends and acquaintances, preparing for the creative music workshop I'll be running at our school from January, doing playback theatre in prisons, but I manage it.

LMNO

I had been pledging him, but that was such an easy shot to take.  I'm back to ignoring him.

LMNO
:tldr:

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 21, 2012, 12:57:37 PM

I had been pledging him, but that was such an easy shot to take.  I'm back to ignoring him.

LMNO
:tldr:

LMNO, PhD - the man who suspends pledges to take easy shots.

QED