News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Yeah.  Even better, though I "rule" in hell, I'm not responsible for it.  I've toyed with the idea of playing the game, getting my bosses fired or promoted into positions of irrelevance and taking over, to improve the place.

But it's a pretty thankless task.  And it involves then owning whatever occurs here...like the mice, and the terrible management and people who cannot use a word processor even though they're in a goddamn office 4 days a week.  Not to mention dealing with a senior management who are fairly new at their job and have never run a boarding school in London before.

LMNO

Cain, I've found that while amusing to toy with people like that, it gets old, fast.  At least it did for me.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2015, 07:53:21 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on April 13, 2015, 07:49:43 PM
I've never been to Memphis, other than just driving through on my way to either Arkansas, or Mexico, but I've always just assumed that everybody there talks like Elvis.

Memphis is something that everyone should see.  Graceland by itself is the last remaining bastion of all that is horrible and greasy and so, so right about America.

But you also have Beale Street, and Sun Records.  You can still find Saturday Night there.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 13, 2015, 08:20:34 PM
Cain, I've found that while amusing to toy with people like that, it gets old, fast.  At least it did for me.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2015, 07:53:21 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on April 13, 2015, 07:49:43 PM
I've never been to Memphis, other than just driving through on my way to either Arkansas, or Mexico, but I've always just assumed that everybody there talks like Elvis.

Memphis is something that everyone should see.  Graceland by itself is the last remaining bastion of all that is horrible and greasy and so, so right about America.

But you also have Beale Street, and Sun Records.  You can still find Saturday Night there.

Oh, yes.  I was just pointing out the most obvious part.  Memphis is HOLY.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on April 13, 2015, 07:58:09 PM
Yeah.  Even better, though I "rule" in hell, I'm not responsible for it.  I've toyed with the idea of playing the game, getting my bosses fired or promoted into positions of irrelevance and taking over, to improve the place.

But it's a pretty thankless task.  And it involves then owning whatever occurs here...like the mice, and the terrible management and people who cannot use a word processor even though they're in a goddamn office 4 days a week.  Not to mention dealing with a senior management who are fairly new at their job and have never run a boarding school in London before.

Yeah, but while you're stuck there, you can put the screws to them.
Molon Lube

Cain

Oh, it will.  But quite frankly, neither side are doing their job properly, which means I'm doing 3x as much work.  So the idea is to try and harness their petty, incompetent ways and use them for the Power of Good.  Namely, doing their damn jobs so I don't have to.

Cain

Incidentally, I've been doing some Dragon Age: Inquisition recordings.

I want to get a few more episodes under my belt before I start uploading, though.  And that wont happen until this essay is over with, by the end of the week.

I will, of course, post links once they are actually online.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on April 13, 2015, 08:35:14 PM
Incidentally, I've been doing some Dragon Age: Inquisition recordings.

My daughter plays that like a fiend.
Molon Lube

Cain

It's so freaking huge you have to, just to see everything.

I've been putting off, so my gameplay will be blind after some point (blind is more fun, IMO).

Don Coyote

I feel like I got the peedees and I need to bore a hole in my skull.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on April 13, 2015, 09:19:16 PM
It's so freaking huge you have to, just to see everything.

I've been putting off, so my gameplay will be blind after some point (blind is more fun, IMO).

Plot any good? To be honest I got through a few of the other DA videos you did and the plot just wasn't grabbing me at all. POE has raised the bar for writing again somewhat and I've not got particularly high hopes for the next torment, more on a gut feeling than anything.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Upon further exploration, that entire group is a vile cesspool.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 13, 2015, 11:56:49 PM

Also, posts are hidden from non-members. Any chance of screen capping some choice nuggets?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 14, 2015, 12:43:15 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 13, 2015, 11:56:49 PM

Also, posts are hidden from non-members. Any chance of screen capping some choice nuggets?

I have to finish my homework, perhaps tomorrow evening. It's just UUUUGH.

Doktor Howl

It would be really cool if I could sleep.   :kingmeh:
Molon Lube