News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Recruitment (AKA: getting TGRR to shut the fuck up by amusing him w fresh meat)

Started by navkat, January 02, 2012, 11:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

Quote from: Nigel on January 10, 2012, 06:43:01 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 10, 2012, 05:55:08 AM
Quote from: navkat on January 10, 2012, 04:53:04 AM
I want the moon to have babies and I want one of them so we can curl up in bed together and it can sing me songs to soothe me to sleep. Me and my baby moon.

I want a Mardi Gras ballgown made of the pelts of a thousand monkeys. Dyed purple. Floor length, of course: Costume de Reguer.

Laissez bon temps rouler!
I think that is more than acceptable, it's truly inspired. And the bib front is not only daringly controversial, but practical too!
Of course, you would have to be naked underneath, but that's not too much to expect, is it?

Most people are naked underneath their clothes.

Except for Roger.

Some leather chaps don'tcome off.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 10, 2012, 06:43:01 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 10, 2012, 05:55:08 AM
Quote from: navkat on January 10, 2012, 04:53:04 AM
I want the moon to have babies and I want one of them so we can curl up in bed together and it can sing me songs to soothe me to sleep. Me and my baby moon.

I want a Mardi Gras ballgown made of the pelts of a thousand monkeys. Dyed purple. Floor length, of course: Costume de Reguer.

Laissez bon temps rouler!
I think that is more than acceptable, it's truly inspired. And the bib front is not only daringly controversial, but practical too!
Of course, you would have to be naked underneath, but that's not too much to expect, is it?

Most people are naked underneath their clothes.

Except for Roger.

Why do we not have a Sasquatch/Yeti emote?

THIS WHOLE FORUM IS OUT OF ORDER!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

navkat

Oh jesus. Really? I thought you were joking about the testicular pelt.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: navkat on January 10, 2012, 02:24:43 PM
Oh jesus. Really? I thought you were joking about the testicular pelt.

From the neck down, I have a permanent mohair suit.   :lulz:

And if I don't shave, my facial hair reaches my eye sockets, and my head turns into a paintbrush.

However, for religious reasons, I only shave my face, scalp, ears, and neck (the last due to public decency laws).

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Placid Dingo

OK, here's a start to my page of Discordian works; THANK YOU Cram for collecting the links in the first place.

I'll continue to expand (please let me know anything that should be added) and move it from a blog post to its own page.

DIRECTORY OF PD CONTENT.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Faust

Quote from: Placid Dingo on January 20, 2012, 01:54:26 PM
OK, here's a start to my page of Discordian works; THANK YOU Cram for collecting the links in the first place.

I'll continue to expand (please let me know anything that should be added) and move it from a blog post to its own page.

DIRECTORY OF PD CONTENT.

I've only just realised that whenever anyone says PD forums they mean placid dingo.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

BadBeast

Quote from: Faust on January 21, 2012, 11:05:09 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on January 20, 2012, 01:54:26 PM

DIRECTORY OF PD CONTENT.

I've only just realised that whenever anyone says PD forums they mean placid dingo.
I thought it meant "Plausibly Deniable"
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4