News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Sorry Anne Frank, and I'ma let you finish...

Started by Dysnomia, January 30, 2010, 02:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 04, 2010, 06:28:45 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2010, 06:12:04 PM

You and I both know the truth, screeching disclaimers notwithstanding.

I hope you had a good laugh.  The whole "re-friending" thing was just a chance for you to twist the knife, right?

TGRR,
Isn't being strung along like a good little puppy, though.  What could possibly have gone wrong?

A good laugh about WHAT? What is this "truth", Roger? What is the knife-twisting? What is the lie? You're full of accusations, but you won't fucking tell me of what. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID I DO THAT MADE YOU TURN ON ME THIS TIME?

Instead of hiding behind "you know what you did" like Netaungrot, why the hell won't you just tell me WHAT I SUPPOSEDLY DID?

Unless you're LYING, like you and GS are about how he knew that EOT and I were posting from the same IP.

From what I understand, you acted crazy, professing friendship one moment and extreme paranoia the next, then pretending as if it didn't happen. Not to mention what I have called "a series of hilarious disasters" that are your relationships.

There is a reason I said I think you have gone off the deep end. Not that I'm one to talk about psychological illnesses, no sir. Never.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Dysfunctional Cunt

damn Nigel if you're a Hicks that close you are nuts not to register for your kids if nothing else. Especially if they change the % again.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Kai on February 05, 2010, 01:50:38 AM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 04, 2010, 06:28:45 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2010, 06:12:04 PM

You and I both know the truth, screeching disclaimers notwithstanding.

I hope you had a good laugh.  The whole "re-friending" thing was just a chance for you to twist the knife, right?

TGRR,
Isn't being strung along like a good little puppy, though.  What could possibly have gone wrong?

A good laugh about WHAT? What is this "truth", Roger? What is the knife-twisting? What is the lie? You're full of accusations, but you won't fucking tell me of what. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID I DO THAT MADE YOU TURN ON ME THIS TIME?

Instead of hiding behind "you know what you did" like Netaungrot, why the hell won't you just tell me WHAT I SUPPOSEDLY DID?

Unless you're LYING, like you and GS are about how he knew that EOT and I were posting from the same IP.

From what I understand, you acted crazy, professing friendship one moment and extreme paranoia the next, then pretending as if it didn't happen. Not to mention what I have called "a series of hilarious disasters" that are your relationships.

There is a reason I said I think you have gone off the deep end. Not that I'm one to talk about psychological illnesses, no sir. Never.

From what you understand... from where? TGRR's PMs?

He's the one who's vacillated, extremely, from friend to psychotic literally overnight... more than once, at this point, based on everything from nothing to minor public comments of disagreement.

He's made stiff accusations today to justify his behavior with GS, and I disproved his accusation about EOT being my alt, asked him what lie I told him, what personal information I divulged, and who I divulged it to... and he refuses to answer. Why? Because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN outside of his paranoid imagination. He made up something in his head that was a good excuse to collude with GS to try to push me into an all-out battle, started attacking me again (not like that should be a surprise after his rampage last week about how I am "punishing the board for the sins of Mario"), is telling the whole board that I'm a liar and EOT is my alt, and,

SURPRISE

refuses to explain what lies or other crimes against him I've committed. Because there aren't any. HE MADE THEM UP. And he's lying to you, and who knows how many other people.

My "extreme paranoia" is, I am assuming, from the birth of the cone collective, the last time he flipped out on me. I have a completely irrational phobia of being watched, and I've picked up that he has a tendency of keeping an eye on accounts he's interested in, to see when they log in, what they read, etc. That's why the cone collective was created, so that he could have no idea, after his last freakout on me, when it was me logged in and when it was someone else.

I don't like being watched, and, considering his reaction to a PM I didn't respond to (he had to have known I'd read it, for the reaction to make sense) I freaked out and asked a bunch of my friends to muddy the waters on my behalf. Remember last year when I kept changing my handle? It was because someone was checking in on the board and I didn't want them to be able to keep track of me. Same "extreme paranoia".

And then we talked, and he assured me that he was not keeping tabs on me, started that thread day before yesterday advocating compassion and patience with whatever I was dealing with, and everything was fine. Until something set him off again. Which he won't explain because whatever it is DOESN'T EXIST.

I think that he's a liar, a paranoid, and that accusing people of lies and betrayal are how he keeps people from comparing notes and finding out what lies he's telling about them behind their backs... as he is clearly doing with me right now.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on February 05, 2010, 02:42:45 AM
damn Nigel if you're a Hicks that close you are nuts not to register for your kids if nothing else. Especially if they change the % again.

That's what everyone says, but it's kind of the least of my concerns.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What's really funny, or not, is that I've seen this exact thing happen to other people, and I bought into his PM's about them, never imagining that he would eventually pull the same shit on me, because for a while there I totally trusted him.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And Kai, really? Using my "series of beautiful, hilarious disasters" against me? If having failed relationships is a sign of being a terrible person, there are a lot of terrible people on this board.

At least I'm still friends with my former lovers... and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that none of them would make up paranoid fantasies about my evulness in order to justify deliberately trying to push me past my breaking point.

Maybe TGRR should post some of those drunk emails, like he threatened to do. How about it, TGRR? It'll make you look SO MUCH MORE AWESOME.

Kai

Okay, you're both paranoid and neurotic.

This forum is getting damn toxic right now. Time for a break.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Captain Utopia

This isn't about TGRR, or EOT or GS or ZYF though is it?

TGRR isn't out to get you, I guess you haven't noticed but he's still treating you with kid gloves - I can't think of anyone else but you with whom he would be such a model of restraint.  But it's also not a fair fight - you're punch drunk and swinging clumsily, please - take a break and get healthy.  You're better than this Nigel, and you know it.

Dysnomia

I HATE EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD!!!! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF SPAGS!!!!!!!!

:argh!: :argh!: :argh!:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Jasper

Dysnomia

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysnomia

Quote from: Suu on February 05, 2010, 04:44:44 AM
I LOVE YOU LIZ

YOU DIE IN A FIRE TOO

DONO WHY BUT YEAH RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHATE

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."