News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

PROFESSOR'S LOG

Started by Cramulus, July 17, 2007, 12:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

PROFESSOR'S LOG
APPLE DATE Confusion 51, Year of Our Lady of Discord 3173

It's a great time to be a Discordian on the internet.

I just realized that yesterday was Confuflux. It's the height of Confusion, right before the dawn of Bureaucracy. So it's a great time for Discordians, a point of balance between order and disorder.

and it's a great time to be a Discordian in general.

This weekend the Yonkers contingent met up with some of the Boston cabal. Members of the Wrath of MSPaint Cabal met face to face for the first time. That One Guy, who I didn't really know that well prior, ended up being a super-cool dude. Suu is just as hot and awesome as I had hoped. Richter is the MAN and his swote has no bounds. Everybody had a fricking blast and I can't wait to road trip up there and hang out with them again.

The Black Iron Prison forum has a fresh coat of paint and is buzzing with very exciting activity. There are some great new ideas over there - the Shrapnel Project, which now has a home on the BIP wiki. We've also seen some very large steps in revising the Black Iron Prison pamphlet. This is how diamonds form.

And Ratatosk you mischievous squirrel bastard, that passage - the beginning of the Occultus Forma Discordia - is excellent. Had I read that back before I found this board (when I was very enamored by those pinealist memes) I would have dove in here head first. I think that it's a great leap in bridging the gap between your Discordians and your Erisians. Can't wait to see how this develops.

And Cain, one of our favorite fearless leaders (perish the thought!) it looks like you've been through a lot and rather than it weighing you down, you've been charged by it. Cain's willingness to put human drama aside and try to form a bridge with EB&G feels like a breath of fresh air.

I'm excited
invigorated
jazzed
and over-hyped
to ask And Now What?

Rock on                     
my sons and daughters
                 go rock on
/                           

Nomad

All things written in the afore post are lies.

If you doubt the afore statement, then you are lying to yourself.

If you are lying to yourself, then so am I... self.

Sometimes I wonder what Imma gonna do cause there aint no
                                                                   cure for the Confuflux blues!

bah
booyashaka

Payne

Uh, yeah.

Also, Cram, good to hear someone sounding so positive! One day, WOMP will rule the world. We can start when I evetually make it over to the same continent as you (which shouldn't be too long, D Cup owes me a beer).

LMNO

Nice, Cram.

Nomad, you suck.

Triple Zero

um that would be one of cram's alts, right?

notice the moustache :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

That One Guy

And the tag - this is me and also Cramulus - It's like he's not even trying anymore  :lulz:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Darth Cupcake

Due to the tag and the mustache, it leads me to believe that it is another poster trying to make us think he is Cram.

Because Cram at least pretends to try. :lol:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nomad on July 17, 2007, 01:14:41 AM
All things written in the afore post are lies.

If you doubt the afore statement, then you are lying to yourself.

If you are lying to yourself, then so am I... self.

Sometimes I wonder what Imma gonna do cause there aint no
                                                                   cure for the Confuflux blues!

bah

Kill yourself.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

TGRR: MOAR LOVE THAN JESUS CHRIST ON X
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: vexati0n on July 23, 2007, 01:51:09 AM
TGRR: MOAR LOVE THAN JESUS CHRIST ON X

I like to help people.   :D
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.