News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Nothing ever changes. Especially not Russia.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 24, 2013, 03:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: - on October 26, 2013, 12:54:47 AM
That article is by the same Israel Shamir who has said "The rich Jews buy media so it will cover up their (and their brethren's) misdeeds. The Jews in the media are giving protection to the rich Jews. ... In the US, even in Western Europe, no view can be proposed to the general public unless approved (after being vetted and corrected) by a Jewish group" and ""Palestine is not the ultimate goal of the Jews; the world is. Palestine is just the place for world state headquarters; necessary, for otherwise the people of Europe wouldn't be magnetised like a rabbit in the headlights of a car."

Well, I'm sure it will be a nuanced take on the whole story.

CAIN IS BACK! YAY!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Telarus

Quote from: Brother Nihil on October 25, 2013, 11:32:22 PM
This article may give you a different perspective on the Pussy Riot flap, which was, after all, another Western/Zionist-orchestrated attack on Russian cultural integrity and sovereignty:

http://openrevolt.info/2012/08/26/pussy-riot-secret-history-by-israel-shamir/

How the fuck can cultures have "integrity" when this is the actual-on-the-ground-reality:

(from the Miley Cyrus thread, via Richard Seymour via Cain. Thanks Cain!)

"The intriguing thing about the language of 'appropriation' is that it leads to a terrible logjam of incoherence. Since few want to explicitly buy into a racial metaphysics, and no one wants to believe that culture is neatly segregated according to 'race', nationality, etc., the claim of 'appropriation' cannot be sustained. Culture is an open-ended process of cooperative creation, not a thing with definite, imporous boundaries. Cultural forms are not coherent, and their edges are more like shifting weather fronts than the neat, static lines of maps. They do not have an author; far less could their author be a certain 'race' or nationality somehow embodied. Cultural forms do not have an origin, a once-upon-a-time, and the search for origins is a sure route to absurdity. (If you doubt me, check this out). The notion that a representative of one culture can appropriate from another, each corresponding to a certain racial belonging, seems implausible outside the framework of a metaphysics of race."

You've got poisoned Memes, dude.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on October 26, 2013, 12:52:19 AM
You guys are basically shouting at an inanimate object. FYI.

As always, Nigel is correct.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

You're very cute. Now run along back to the kids' table and stop pestering the grown-ups.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Telarus

Quote from: Brother Nihil on October 26, 2013, 07:42:37 PM
Quote from: Telarus on October 26, 2013, 04:05:21 AM

My memes aren't poisoned, they're intentionally implanted. Because you see dude, I walk in the Way of Nihilism.

Not a contradiction.

Nothing to say to the content of my post, huh?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Ben Shapiro

My memes aren't poisoned, they're intentionally implanted. Because you see dude, I walk in the Way of Nihilism.

Lol black people and uppity woman are ruining my good time.
Also something something about the Jews.
Fuck it! It's always the Jews. Even when it's not their hiding reading my nihilism.

Salty

QuoteTerence McKenna said

Stopped reading right there.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Mr. Bear on October 26, 2013, 10:40:49 PM

Lol black people and uppity woman are ruining my good time.
Also something something about the Jews.
Fuck it! It's always the Jews. Even when it's not their hiding reading my nihilism.

Don't be so quick to dismiss it. I've heard this from a LOT of people who went off their meds.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro

Anna Mae Bollocks

Junkenstein

Is it even worth saying that the headlines here are going to be using different tenses in a few months?

Seriously, with this much scrutiny, a lethal fuckup is practically guaranteed.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Thread trashed by Nazis.

Thread over.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks